POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank the Leno Spike for that price...

agreed someone watched tv stoned and thoght they would strike while the iron is hot.....we can all see its a nice 4 k car but 18....he is looking for the richard rawlings type customer for that

agreed someone watched tv stoned and thoght they would strike while the iron is hot.....we can all see its a nice 4 k car but 18....he is looking for the richard rawlings type customer for that

I'd go as far as saying its maybe worth $8K....? And does anyone have a guess about those rims? Price or even what they are....

those rims are the only thing worth taking it over 5k....really worth 8 huh./.... i thought if the paitn was nicer and it didnt look like it had rust under the trunk seal which is kinda wierd spot for rust ... but if its there, it was prolly elswhere too and seeing they didn't care how smooth the paint was im sure its got duraglass patches or something not so nice......it looks like it was painted in the last ten years and if that rust is coiming through ..there ..then i would guess some of the more common rust areas might be that way too....i dont know though ... maybe its worth that much as a l series car ... im not really up and up on what nie cars are worth cause i only seem to find and buy beaters that need 8 k to make decent...lol

i thought they said they were ssr's but i dont know

im using my sisters back yard to keep my car.  if she asked me to get rid of it, id say sure and put an ad up for 10k.   its worth 10k to me, am i stoned?  nope just love my car.  

this guy has no intention of selling his car, but if someone offers him 18K, sure why not

im using my sisters back yard to keep my car.  if she asked me to get rid of it, id say sure and put an ad up for 10k.   its worth 10k to me, am i stoned?  nope just love my car.  

this guy has no intention of selling his car, but if someone offers him 18K, sure why not

For the amount of pictures and work that went into that post, I honestly think that he believes its worth that. It may or may not be because of the Leno video, but I truly believe he things he can get that for the car. 

For the amount of pictures and work that went into that post, I honestly think that he believes its worth that. It may or may not be because of the Leno video, but I truly believe he things he can get that for the car. 

correct em if im wrong but isnt he using the windshiledwasher bottle as a over flow too ?...i like the close up of his stickers as if it raises the value lol

correct em if im wrong but isnt he using the windshiledwasher bottle as a over flow too ?...i like the close up of his stickers as if it raises the value lol

It does look like he is using a second windshield washer fluid bottle as an overflow bottle. 

those rims are the only thing worth taking it over 5k....really worth 8 huh./.... i thought if the paitn was nicer and it didnt look like it had rust under the trunk seal which is kinda wierd spot for rust ... but if its there, it was prolly elswhere too and seeing they didn't care how smooth the paint was im sure its got duraglass patches or something not so nice......it looks like it was painted in the last ten years and if that rust is coiming through ..there ..then i would guess some of the more common rust areas might be that way too....i dont know though ... maybe its worth that much as a l series car ... im not really up and up on what nie cars are worth cause i only seem to find and buy beaters that need 8 k to make decent...lol

i thought they said they were ssr's but i dont know

Yea, I hear where you're coming from. There's just something about it....(aside from the guy being out of his mind) the car is pretty awesome. I just wish i knew a little more about those rims. They don't do that much for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.