POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3650809353.html

I would be interested in any photos I could get, does it have a good windshield?

I will likely get this if it is going to scrap, I could use this cab if it is not a rust bucket for a project, but I don't want to grab something that someone wants to save, as I will not likely be saving it, or in other words, two cabs will become one larger cab.

I agree with Hobbes... I almost bought it, but passed after looking at the wiring photos. If you need me to pass them along I can. It would be nice if you could save it from the scrapper. Youd even get a supposedly running L16 out of the deal.

Do it Wayno. That thing has been on the list for many weeks. Everyone has had more than enough time to pull the trigger.

My problem is that I really cannot get up there for a couple weeks, I emailed him, we'll see if I get a response.

I will have to get a good windshield for that price though, that's a lot of money for, well..... scrap.

I agree with Hobbes... I almost bought it, but passed after looking at the wiring photos. If you need me to pass them along I can. It would be nice if you could save it from the scrapper. Youd even get a supposedly running L16 out of the deal.

I already have a supposedly running L16 that I have no interest in, don't need another one taking up valuable space.

Does anyone know what the rockers and floor boards look like?

I already have a supposedly running L16 that I have no interest in, don't need another one taking up valuable space.

I dont think anyone has actually gone and looked at it.

I dont think anyone has actually gone and looked at it.

Do it Wayno. That thing has been on the list for many weeks. Everyone has had more than enough time to pull the trigger.

come on... that's a clean body.. .what datsun doesn't have wiring issues and there's like what 16 -18 wires under the dash ... cant be that bad....plus rare color if really stock still stock paint....anyone can do the math scrap will be at best 300 so offer him 300, that's what he will get from a yard i wish i had the time or money .......the body looks clean and that canopy would look sick on my truck.(lol not)...most wiring basket cases i have had required removing all the additional jumpers people added to try and fix something they had no idea how to fix...remove all the stereo bullshit someone added and the core of the wiring is there...few wires to chase a few tapes here and there and it can work ...its a datsun guys not a lexus ls400 look a the passenger side it looks straighter then a alabama homosexual...

also aren't round markers and reflectors a sign of pre 70...that's a pretty nice body there....why not just post the wiring dash pics on here and stop passing them around... this truck absolutley needs to be saved saved saved...if it goes to the crusher ratsun should ban us all...lol

also aren't round markers and reflectors a sign of pre 70...that's a pretty nice body there....why not just post the wiring dash pics on here and stop passing them around... this truck absolutley needs to be saved saved saved...if it goes to the crusher ratsun should ban us all...lol

Seriously.  Yeah, it's a 69 at best.  Probably built in 69 and sold as a 70.  I'd be all over that thing if it were close to me.  I bought a 69 parts truck for $600 and wish it was as nice as this one!  Not even the same ballpark...

well maybe apparently boomer wants to put a small block in it he's from bremerton and is looking at it tonight...i thought when he said bremerton i was good cause he was talking about tristin.....lol we will see tomorrow if its still available..

well maybe apparently boomer wants to put a small block in it he's from bremerton and is looking at it tonight...i thought when he said bremerton i was good cause he was talking about tristin.....lol we will see tomorrow if its still available..

8536829769_1fb41244cc_z.jpg

8537933172_76d5f373fd_z.jpg

8537932768_2288d20886_z.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.