Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Harris is sitting down for an extended interview on CNN this Thursday.

I don't know who the reporter Dana Bash is, but I'll predict it'll be mostly softball questions.  Hopefully, I'm incorrect, and she won't be laughing most of the way through it.. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-interviewed-cnn-thursday-211049489.html

Dana Bash and CNN. That says it all. Yes, softball questions. There won't be any laughing, it's being recorded to show at a later time. We're going to get a scripted load of crap. And she'll have her dance partner there with her also to help buffer her stupidity.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

Even smothered in JFK jr's Gonzo Sauce, it didn't give Trump the bump that was predicted, but his MAGA spell is as strong as ever. The Harris Oh Joy BS has Dems hypnotized into complete logical submission. I'm making no predictions, other than shit will be flying in all directions, before and after the election. The days of peaceful transfer of power are behind us, and idiocracy is now upon us. 

1 hour ago, Logical1 said:

A quick break from destruction... I just finished bringing another Datsun back to life with multiple electrical issues, bad rings, chipped valves etc. I wanted to give thanks to everyone on this site for the selfless sharing of knowledge and guidance in the past 15 years I have been here. I knew nothing about automotive engineering and now I help more people just as a hobby with their vehicles than I can count and it is all in thanks to everyone here who has joined together in a common cause! I think this is relevant to the destruction thread as there is such a clear divide politically between many of us, but even more that unites us! Now, back to the bickering! 🤣 

How long did your bad head/jb weld job actually last? Just curious in the name of science.

16 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

How long did your bad head/jb weld job actually last? Just curious in the name of science.

Good memory! The vehicle I just fixed was an older gentleman's 620 that had been sitting for years and a friend of mine asked me to help him out. Luckily the L series was my first love and not hard to get going again! As for my beat the fuck up 720 I did the JB weld job on, I drove it for just over 3 months before getting a line on my current DD in the NW. I let the 720 sit for a while and when I had the time pulled the head back off to TIG weld up the void between chambers. The JB weld was still intact but the head gasket was obviously close to failing. I think the porous nature of JB weld and the imperfections of the patch allowed gasses to push through and erode the gasket. I welded the head up, gently sanded it down and it ran great. I gave that truck to a friend with a small farm here on Whidbey Island and it is still going strong last I checked! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Trump election interference indictment 2.0. This is the trimmed down one that complies with the SC's rulings. 

image.png.ede878f176048b66d4172f55e01f89ce.png

Fuck if they didnt leave him in the toaster oven a little too long this time.

Edited by gh0stwerx76
2 hours ago, paradime said:

He'll have to sell an anniversary collection of his NFT trading cards to pay for this one.

No purchase necessary to win the prizes.  I’d love dinner with Trump.  They should tack on a registration to win with every donation to Kamala just to fuck with em.  It’s free.  Make Trump sit down for dinner with a triggered gay liberal tranny.  

or sell it to Ray for a grand.  

Edited by tr8er
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A digital card.... that does not exist in our corporeal world. Something you can't actually hold, is not physical. Basically the same as an imgur picture. I guess this is the next logical progression from Trump Steaks, Trump running shoes....  

image.thumb.jpeg.727f29cd5cd60d1a096dc2e538f7a546.jpeg

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Finally Cali goes after the hardened criminals!

That might have something to do with those aquatic rats most people call seals. They've closed off some of the nicest beaches to humans so the seals can breed and take care of the young without human interference. They act like these seals are an endangered species or something. There are literally thousands of them and some are starving because of competition for food. His mistake was going to La Jolla. He attracted a crowd that disturbed the sea life would be my guess. The cop that wrote the ticket ? What an asshole.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Finally Cali goes after the hardened criminals!

Every day, people are born that would love running the ovens in Germany a while back.  Sometimes we give them badges.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 3

And people wonder how or why so many would support Trump. Here's just one great example. Who gives our tax dollars away to crap like that ? Just wrong on so many levels. Maybe we can get a liberal here to explain why this is a good thing. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
On 8/27/2024 at 10:37 AM, john510 said:

He claims he's sorry. I don't believe it. I believe he's proud of the fact he used his authority to influence an election. If he's sorry about anything maybe he thinks he'll be in trouble soon and he's doing damage control. 

This what I wrote on my post on FB.................."THIS is great!! Maybe Zuckerdork thinks Trump will win, sees Trump's strong connection with Musk & is stepping up admitting all this actually DID happen, in the hopes FB will survive Trump's second term!! I say good for him AND f**k him!! 😡😤💩"

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, yenpit said:

This what I wrote on my post on FB.................."THIS is great!! Maybe Zuckerdork thinks Trump will win, sees Trump's strong connection with Musk & is stepping up admitting all this actually DID happen, in the hopes FB will survive Trump's second term!! I say good for him AND f**k him!! 😡😤💩"

Didn't we know some time ago it was a fact Zuckerberg was deleting/censoring right wing content and anti left content ? The Hunter Biden laptop story was one of the things Farcebook censored. Is he trying to help Trump or something ? I wonder because admitting those things doesn't make the left look any better. I would think. If you called lizard man "Zuckerdork" you're going to get a time out from Farcebook. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, john510 said:

Didn't we know some time ago it was a fact Zuckerberg was deleting/censoring right wing content and anti left content ? The Hunter Biden laptop story was one of the things Farcebook censored. Is he trying to help Trump or something ? I wonder because admitting those things doesn't make the left look any better. I would think. If you called lizard man "Zuckerdork" you're going to get a time out from Farcebook. 

Nah, I call him that all the time on FB!  I get a post censored often, but I haven't been in FB jail in well over a year!  I wonder if he is shaking in his boots, that Trump will win 😎 & have Musk X at the forefront 😎 (I'm rarely on X), leaving FB behind & losing his ass........??  Maybe he realized that he BLEW all that mulla for nothing, other than helping get Brandon in office, only to destroy this country..........??  I really don't give a rats ass, cuz Zuckerdork is a low life scum...................but I do like being able to post on FB!!!!!! 🤣😏😆

• Like 1
On 8/27/2024 at 2:12 PM, tr8er said:

One side saying:  "If you cant win honestly, you aren't winning." 

And the other side saying:  "Fuck you bitches, I got mine!"   

Which side is Republicans and which side is Democrats?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

Which side is Republicans and which side is Democrats?

"If you can't win honestly you aren't winning" That sounds Republican like to me. Because they aren't winning. The Democrat motto should be "If you aren't cheating you aren't trying" because it's working.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

California to Oregon Hold my beer

The Democrats in California are working on $150k for illegals to buy homes

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/26/california-undocumented-immigrants-homes-00176253

Up to 150K loan with 20% of profit on property as interest.  Also only available to taxpayers with tax ID or social security number.  So the state is making money on borrowers.  That’s what this is.