40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I think it's been "asshat ground zero" for much longer than that. If you can believe that then what's changed is we are more aware and outspoken than before. Someone once said he was going to "drain the swamp" and it triggered an uplifting of spirit in all those who were jaded by the whole electoral process. Just for a moment people dared to believe that something was going to change....

Interesting thing is he even said in that Tucker interview that he did not realize how naïve that statement was at the time, even he was surprised it seems at just how bad the whole thing is.

• Like 5
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

I've voted against a few people lately, but agree with Frankendat that it's been "asshat ground zero" for the last couple of elections.

I don't have a source to link, but I heard on the local News talk station in my car yesterday that California is apparently going to lift the travel ban on Anti-LGBTQA States.  They are now going to spend quite a few million dollars on positive LGBTQA advertisements in those States.  I mean what the actual fuck.  They can't think of anything locally to help citizens?

"Your tax dollars at work"? They shouldn't be spending the taxpayers money on things like that,

& should not be involved in supporting things like the LBGQURSTUVW.... agenda.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, flyerdan said:

Dr. Savage has long said that what we have now is basically a uni-party; the demicans and republicrats.  They take turns looting the treasury and when they're not at the trough they rail about what a rotten batch of cunts the others are and, if you elect us next time we'll fix everything.  People are starting to see this and realizing that it's like asking the mechanic or contractor that fucked up your stuff in the first place to fix it this time.

Now more than ever is a time when the right third party could take the lion's chunk; it would have to be a Trump MAGA themed party intent on rooting out the deep state.  No Mitch, Lindsay, Mitt or Crenshaw types though, they are anathema to the change needed.  It would probably be a small group at first, kind of like a conservative version of the squad, but instead of being irredeemable shitbag cunts, they would focus on doing actual good for the country.  People like Trump, Kari Lake, Matt Gaetz, Ted Cruz.  Maybe even Ron DeSantis if he course corrects.  Poor Ron, he could have had the WH handed to him on a silver platter in four years and enjoyed eight years there in his political prime if he hadn't jumped the gun. 

The "Savage love" Dr? 

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think it's been "asshat ground zero" for much longer than that. If you can believe that then what's changed is we are more aware and outspoken than before. Someone once said he was going to "drain the swamp" and it triggered an uplifting of spirit in all those who were jaded by the whole electoral process. Just for a moment people dared to believe that something was going to change....

Trump winning uplifted my spirit at first, it didn't stay high as his term progressed. But, when Biden won, I fell hard enough to realize my spirit had remained a little lifted. Trump's win felt like my vote actually counted, that the bias in the media didn't actually represent my fellow Americans. Trump did many foolish things, but he felt like my fool. I don't think he is necessarily a good person; he is a cocky rich boy; I don't like cocky rich boys. But, he pissed off the people that piss me off (Enemy of my enemy) and didn't mess with the NRA. I don't need much.   

Edited by frankendat
spelling
  • Like 6
On 9/13/2023 at 4:32 AM, bottomwatcher said:

I have been "throwing away" my vote for years on third party. Maybe only slightly less throwing away than a write in but it makes me feel better.

Not gonna lie, my dude. This man spoke to my heart in '16 and seemed way more sincere than Cheeto Mussolini or Killary. vermin-supreme.thumb.jpg.a11c2229ad495e8ec161a8d061db6b80.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just in case you were wondering what your vote for a third party accomplishes.

He received 4277 votes in the 2020 Libertarian Presidential primary placing him in 3rd, the leader received 9177 so he was in somewhat close contention of being the Libertarian candidate.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

There have been rumors, she or a he, who knows it might just be pettiness.

But then again search for pictures of her pregnant, they don't exist.

Joan Rivers is actually the first to mention it... she died shortly afterwards.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/joan-rivers-calls-president-obama-716738/

• Like 3