• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

Screenshot_20230326-083258-364.png

Either...

Just an attention seeking whore. What no selfie with your balls? (I keep mine safe in my wife's purse.)

or...

Who makes this shit up anyway??? Not even close to passing the sniff test. TSA agent was probably doing a pat down and got a little close and thought she was in the Crying Game.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, john510 said:

Is it even possible to punch a "her" in the testicles ? 

PLEASE use the correct gender terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You racist white supremacist!!!!! 🤣😜😂

To me, those are transgender MEN............but maybe I think of it backwards.  Actually, now that I think of it, I don't really care...............why am I even typing this.........?? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

To avoid public embarrassment and getting her nuts poked, I'm sure next time she will disclose her trans status BEFORE getting patted down by a female TSA agent who thinks she's a biological woman. What is the expectation, that the world should know she's a woman with a full serving of pork and beans under her skirt? If you were on a date and discovered the same, would you maintain a calm and understanding demeanor?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

PLEASE use the correct gender terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You racist white supremacist!!!!! 🤣😜😂

To me, those are transgender MEN............but maybe I think of it backwards.  Actually, now that I think of it, I don't really care...............why am I even typing this.........?? 😆

That was correct.Her,she,him,he,boy,girl,man,woman,transvestite.I think that just about covers it.If those people would just go about life and be what they want without the constant whining and attention seeking they would be more easily accepted in society.I think they're alienating the masses of the so called "normal" people with their behavior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man I fly at least 12 times a year. Definitely no mistaking me for anything but a redneck male. There is definitely some rough ball handling here and there but  nothing to cry about. I don't really care or get upset about anything if you don't like it don't fly. If you want to get pissed blame the Muslims. They are the reason for all this nonsense. Uh oh was I politically incorrect?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, paradime said:

To avoid public embarrassment and getting her nuts poked, I'm sure next time she will disclose her trans status BEFORE getting patted down by a female TSA agent who thinks she's a biological woman. What is the expectation, that the world should know she's a woman with a full serving of pork and beans under her skirt? If you were on a date and discovered the same, would you maintain a calm and understanding demeanor?

Some friends and I went to a "War Movie" at the local independent film theater. It was billed as a war movie, we were bored, we could see movies cheap with a college ID and it was the only movie house that served beer. The movie was called The Crying Game. At this time, trans was still the gear holding part of a vehicle and he fooled us. Of course, in our after action/movie review the question arose, what would you do if you were Fergus (the unsuspecting bloke in the show) The answer I gave remains they same, today. Whatever happened I wouldn't be telling any of you m**herf***ers anything about it.

Already covered it...

3 hours ago, paradime said:

... If you were on a date and discovered the same, would you maintain a calm and understanding demeanor?

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'd start crying

paradime got it.

So if what it takes for a girl to touch my stick and balls is wearing a skirt so be it. If the princess punches me in the nuts I'll kick her in the cunt. Through it all it would be the closest thing to getting lucky for me. I'm not Irish but I need a kilt.  

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, paradime said:

Flying back to CO from FL on Sat, arrive at DIA, riding train (BIG airport!) to main terminal baggage claim, saw a tall "woman" with long dark straight hair (I too have longer hair), kinda tight jeans with some woke artsy crap on them, a light sweater & A MEDICAL MASK.  First thought was "Huh, she's kinda attractive!".  Then I noticed the sideburns, fake nails & man eyes!!  Then I remembered...........welcome back to woke liberal Colorado, dumbass!! 😝 😂

16 hours ago, john510 said:

That was correct.Her,she,him,he,boy,girl,man,woman,transvestite.I think that just about covers it.If those people would just go about life and be what they want without the constant whining and attention seeking they would be more easily accepted in society.I think they're alienating the masses of the so called "normal" people with their behavior.

Exactly how I feel!  I don't care if you are gay & I really don't care if a man wants to dress as a woman or vice versa................but don't do exactly what you said!  We have a male trans classic Alfa Romeo mechanic in the area.  My boss worked in the same building years ago with Daryll.  Daryll went trans many years ago after that, likely early on in this weird parallel world.  I have dealt with Karen about once or twice a year for the 10 years I've been here in CO.  "She" is NOT an attractive "woman", but I didn't care.  He/she was always pleasant & helpful! 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, frankendat said:

Some friends and I went to a "War Movie" at the local independent film theater. It was billed as a war movie, we were bored, we could see movies cheap with a college ID and it was the only movie house that served beer. The movie was called The Crying Game. At this time, trans was still the gear holding part of a vehicle and he fooled us. Of course, in our after action/movie review the question arose, what would you do if you were Fergus (the unsuspecting bloke in the show) The answer I gave remains they same, today. Whatever happened I wouldn't be telling any of you m**herf***ers anything about it.

A buddy was military, spent some time in I think Thailand, out with his sergeant & a couple others, bar hopping.  Sergeant PURPOSEFULLY took them to a particular bar.  They had a few drinks, one soldier was making out with a "girl" (my buddy claims he did NOT).  Walking out, they were poking at their soldier buddy, the sergeant says "So, what did you guys think?  Some cute girls in there, huh?  Well, I have a surprise for you!"  My buddy couldn't stop laughing, may have even soiled himself, he was laughing so hard!!  Yup, lesson learned!! 🤪 😂 😍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Flying back to CO from FL on Sat, arrive at DIA, riding train (BIG airport!) to main terminal baggage claim, saw a tall "woman" with long dark straight hair (I too have longer hair), kinda tight jeans with some woke artsy crap on them, a light sweater & A MEDICAL MASK.  First thought was "Huh, she's kinda attractive!".  Then I noticed the sideburns, fake nails & man eyes!!  Then I remembered...........welcome back to woke liberal Colorado, dumbass!! 😝 😂

Shit yenpit, I live in the Bay Area aka Woketopia USA. Trans folk are just part of the norm here. I have ZERO beef with someone living their life as the gender they want.  I have compassion for  anyone who just want to be accepted as equal, and I try my best to respect gender choice as an external presentation of self and not the full measure of a person's character. Be they woke, asleep, self anesthetized, or otherwise, I have a serious F'n problem with folks that hold myopic judgments about others along with an unreal assumption that the rest of the world should reflect their value system.

I've had meaningful conversations on the subject of modern gender fluidity with some of my more mature nonbinary friends and colleagues. With younger woke folk, more often than not it's a very one sided conversation. I get that I represent the straight white middle aged father figure, but it's frustrating to be written off as ignorant if I'm not in 100% agreement with all of their silly ass-umptions about "straight culture". Their hardened position usually softens when a ridiculous assumption is repeated back and then asked to explain its origin. It's either deflected, or a flash if self awareness.

Recently, I shared this observation with a middle aged lesbian friend and she hit the nail on the head saying "I think young hyper critical LGBT culture comes from a lack of self acceptance. Instead of focusing on themselves, these kids are looking for the world to make them whole. They haven't learned that coming out is just the first step in being out, and if they want to be accepted for who they are, they have to accept themselves first." As a questionably self aware straight white middle aged father figure, I'm 100% in agreement with her. 

• Like 3

Tips Jalan Jalan ke Thailand Cara bedain Lady Boy dengan yang asli. | KASKUS

No harm done in the lady boy bar. What's a few hours of illusion with a breath taking oriental beauty? If you enjoy a magic trick it's better to not look behind the curtain. If you are wound a bit tight maybe pass on it. 

• Haha 1