Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Yeah this is a massive dystopian nightmare.

FBI raids a Journalist home over a non crime past possession of a diary that may or may not be legitimate. Takes his data then leaks non pertinent data and federally protected conversations between Legal Council and Client out to a person within the NYT media outlet, who is party to an ongoing slander/liable suit.. 

Nothing to see here.

FBI = to KGB or the more sensational NAZI SS..

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

I'm not getting this at all. Satchel page is a negro right? I assume a great negro? Is this not true? Is it a play on words or meaning like Lets go Brandon? It means something racist??? Maybe I'm so racist I don't recognize what's being said? Fill me in 'cause it's probably funny.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

I'm not getting this at all. Satchel page is a negro right? I assume a great negro? Is this not true? Is it a play on words or meaning like Lets go Brandon? It means something racist??? Maybe I'm so racist I don't recognize what's being said? Fill me in 'cause it's probably funny.

You are a literate man and understand that words have intentional meaning. 

So hearing the word "Negro" isnt offensive to yourself. In the current time and place our educated understanding is NOT within the Overton window. 

So Biden is in FACT using socially unacceptable language, based on the Leftist rules in play currently. A white man using the word Negro is as bad as him saying NI**ER. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Based on the rules that seem to be in effect:

That word is considered racist these days and it is amazingly inappropriate for a President to say it that way. Why not just say great person? or Baseball player? Saying "negro league" (which is probably what he fumbled) is historically accurate and does not refer to a specific person so would be OK. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, Biden was still separating Satchel as "Other" by using his language of Negro. 

Best way to have addressed this moment would have been to say "He was a great Man in the days of my youth." NOPE Biden showed his classist racial superiority by addressing A MAN as a label. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You are a literate man and understand that words have intentional meaning. 

So hearing the word "Negro" isnt offensive to yourself. In the current time and place our educated understanding is NOT within the Overton window. 

So Biden is in FACT using socially unacceptable language, based on the Leftist rules in play currently. A white man using the word Negro is as bad as him saying NI**ER. 

14 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

That word is considered racist these days and it is amazingly inappropriate for a President to say it that way. Why not just say great person? or Baseball player? Saying "negro league" (which is probably what he fumbled) is historically accurate and does not refer to a specific person so would be OK. 

No Shit GIF - No Shit Arnold - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't have a lot of 'blacks' in Canada so it doesn't come up much. What happened to Afro-American? My parents were British and often said 'darkie', well back in the '50s. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

UNCF WM Wrigley Foundation Scholarship -

Racist bastards.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, john510 said:

I wouldn't even say that.The way people get offended anymore i wouldn't recognize out loud what color anybody is.

Usually there is no reason/excuse to mention it. You can't tell race on line and I'm sure there is a mixture of races here.

I remember filling out a job application in the '60s and into the '70s and they would ask what your religion was. (can't do that now) So just to be accurate, and because my parents were never church goers, I asked my mom what I should put down. She said "Put down Gentile" so I did. Only many, many years later I found out it basically means anything but Jewish. She was answering their question and denying them an answer at the same time. At that time Jews kept quiet about their ethnicity and for reason. You might secretly be denied a job or advancement in a company. Almost surely some Jewish person in personnel would have come across this and would have got a chuckle. She was so funny.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Usually there is no reason/excuse to mention it. You can't tell race on line and I'm sure there is a mixture of races here.

I remember filling out a job application in the '60s and into the '70s and they would ask what your religion was. (can't do that now) So just to be accurate, and because my parents were never church goers, I asked my mom what I should put down. She said "Put down Gentile" so I did. Only many, many years later I found out it basically means anything but Jewish. She was answering their question and denying them an answer at the same time. At that time Jews kept quiet about their ethnicity and for reason. You might secretly be denied a job or advancement in a company. Almost surely some Jewish person in personnel would have come across this and would have got a chuckle. She was so funny.

I can tell race online,you're an old white guy.LOL.

• Haha 1