• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I don't care if you are a Democrat or Republican but if you are going to be a CUNT and drive though crowds? WELL FUCK YOU!!!

Yes I'm quick to a conclusion on this could be some scum bag boarder crosser? GODDAMN IT!!! Hang the mother fucker!!!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 7

That story about the NIH paying for research on beagles and sand fleas might not be true, but I know for a fact that they have paid for research using beagles in similarly terrible experiments - so it is partially true.

On 6/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Chopper Jim said:

Confederate-battle-flag-colors-meaning.jpg

I still fly mine on the front of my F350. Not sorry.

Chopper Jim

The cross of St Andrew is white against a blue background. It's the national flag of Scotland.  Look at a United Kingdom flag around the American revelution.  {The red diagonal cross is the cross of St Patric representing Ireland in the current UK flag, or at least the province of Ulster.]

• Like 1

I stopped watching all MSM completely in March last year when everything didn't make sense at all. I always considered it to be bullshit but the covid shitshow pushed me to turn off. Now I get a alternate barrage of what I'm supposed to think from the virtuous left, here, social media, net and the tube and the conspiracy theory haters in general and rinse that info through a similar mix of extreme right wing nazi fascist racists, ie any one not in the previous list. I figure the truth is what ever I want it to be and everyone else can go fuck em selves. I leave them alone and they fuck with my life in general. Situation normal again. 

• Like 1