Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, john510 said:

This country needs more "regular people" vs. career politicians if they want to be represented.

Totally agree with the citizen "regular people" legislator.

I believe this guy has lost the election but let it be noted that 56 voting machines were pulled because of errors and sent away and the votes supposedly not counted.

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Totally agree with the citizen "regular people" legislator.

I believe this guy has lost the election but let it be noted that 56 voting machines were pulled because of errors and sent away and the votes supposedly not counted.

He won !

• Like 2

"Sweeney said in a statement that he was waiting for more results to come in before conceding defeat, according to the Associated Press

"While I am currently trailing in the race, we want to make sure every vote is counted. Our voters deserve that, and we will wait for the final results," Sweeney said."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/edward-durr-new-jersey-senate-steve-sweeney/

It's interesting to note that some of the older, more traditional liberals like Bill Maher and ol' serpent head are smart enough to realize that the woke crowd has gone too far and they need to wind their necks in with the insane shit or what happened in VA is just the tip.

Meanwhile, the insane Somali terrorist is lamenting that they failed because they aren't left enough, and need to double down on the crazy.  She'd be the one in the lifeboat telling those hunched over bits and braces, trying to drill holes in the bottom, "Stand aside, I've got a cordless drill with a hole saw; I'll have this cocksucker on the bottom in no time."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Old Pencil Neck getting pressured on his culpability in spreading the fake Russia collusion narrative lol.

https://rumble.com/voysbj-adam-schiff-left-stunned-when-confronted-about-debunked-steele-dossier.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

"inciting an erection." 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

A little info on Kyle.... remember Kyle?

You been able to follow the trial? 

I have been watching it each day and cannot stand how corporate media is telling a story that is not congruent with the reality of the trial.

• Like 3

That's been making the rounds on all the talk shows.  Having the prosecution's star witness shit the bed in such a spectacular fashion is something you'd expect to see on Bull, or Boston Legal, not in real life.

Since this was a purely political prosecution from the get-go, it would be nice if our side had a John Oliver type that could opine that once again the Biden administration has jawed defeat from the snatch of victory.

• Like 5