• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mike,my brother got a new 75 pinto with the v6 and he use to out run the the 4 door novas with the little v8 in the quarter mile.Everyone back then were putting 327's in the Vegas,and the Yamaha RD 350's were the bikes that were around.then the pinto's gas tanks were in the wrong place.https://www.otoaa.net/2017/10/1975-ford-pinto-rs-sedan.html

1975 Ford Pinto RS Sedan.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Hey Mike,my brother got a new 75 pinto with the v6 and he use to out run the the 4 door novas with the little v8 in the quarter mile.Everyone back then were putting 327's in the Vegas,and the Yamaha RD 350's were the bikes that were around.then the pinto's gas tanks were in the wrong place.https://www.otoaa.net/2017/10/1975-ford-pinto-rs-sedan.html

I want that car.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Probably a 2.8 Capri V6 engine. I knew someone who had one. Compared to the 4 cylinder, I had one, it flew.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I want that car.

Trust me... you really don't. I had one and for a small car it rode like a larger LTD road barge or Thunderbird. I had the 4 cylinder and it was terribly under powered, maybe the rear gears were too low or something. The V6 was no rocket ship either.  It was a four wheel Bar-B-Q.

• Like 1
On 11/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, datzenmike said:

I’m not sure Long John Silvers has higher approval rating… 

that shit is literally THE fucking worst fish and chips on any planet .. it’s as if they took bleached Elk turds, coated with batter , then fried in two week old grease .. a god damn possum wouldn’t eat it . 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Trust me... you really don't. I had one and for a small car it rode like a larger LTD road barge or Thunderbird. I had the 4 cylinder and it was terribly under powered, maybe the rear gears were too low or something. The V6 was no rocket ship either.  It was a four wheel Bar-B-Q.

No i really do.I had a friend that put a 289 in his,what a blast.If i had one i work out the fuel tank problem.They used to race those down here at Cajon Speedway,pony stock class.