Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Kenosha Kid jury deliberation coming. Wonder how long they deliberate  Over 2.5 hours or Under?

I'm thinking a couple of days.They have to debate and weigh in on the "rioting" factor if they say not guilty.What would be the lesser of two evils ? Guilty and no rioting or Not guilty and some damage ? 

27 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'm thinking a couple of days.They have to debate and weigh in on the "rioting" factor if they say not guilty.What would be the lesser of two evils ? Guilty and no rioting or Not guilty and some damage ? 

I am calling the verdict comes tomorrow. Innocent on all counts. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

E6D6CC69-B642-48E5-8BAD-64C6312FEBFE.png

You have to give the leftists credit for brazen behavior- claiming Rittenhouse is bad because he went there to cause trouble with a gun, when the two guys that died were both there to cause trouble, one of them with a gun, and Grosskreuz was carrying illegally  (expired permit).  It boggles the mind how no real reporters ever question their BS narratives.

13 hours ago, john510 said:

I'm thinking a couple of days. They have to debate and weigh in on the "rioting" factor if they say not guilty. What would be the lesser of two evils ? Guilty and no rioting or Not guilty and some damage ? 

Finding an innocent person guilty is by far the greater evil (though I'm sure you know that).

• Like 4
4 hours ago, iceman510 said:

You have to give the leftists credit for brazen behavior- claiming Rittenhouse is bad because he went there to cause trouble with a gun, when the two guys that died were both there to cause trouble, one of them with a gun, and Grosskreuz was carrying illegally  (expired permit).  It boggles the mind how no real reporters ever question their BS narratives.

Finding an innocent person guilty is by far the greater evil (though I'm sure you know that).

I'd like to hear both summations.