I'm Canadian and even I'm embarrassed for the Democrat nit wits. That's not to say there are no GOP nit wits, I'm sure there are but holy fuck! What kind of person votes for these people??? Oh yeah, the Dominion voting machines.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Protest with The Gift that Keeps on Giving:

Register with a 3rd Party

If enough people do it, the R&D heads' will explode and you won't have to lift a finger.

I registered Libertarian a long time ago.  After this election, I'm done voting.  I'll let my 3rd party registration do its thing.

Voting Libertarian is a waste of a vote.

4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You could just vote against the one you don't like. This would provide much more opposition to them.

What we really need is a "None of the above" choice with a requirement that the winner must have a majority [not a pluarity] of the votes cast.  Some government positions would be best served if vacant.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Protest with The Gift that Keeps on Giving:

Register with a 3rd Party

If enough people do it, the R&D heads' will explode and you won't have to lift a finger.

I registered Libertarian a long time ago.  After this election, I'm done voting.  I'll let my 3rd party registration do its thing.

This is exactly right, besides the not voting (clown shoes in my opinion)
I suggest these guys but you make your own decisions...

8 minutes ago, bastardo said:

If a large enough percentage of the electorate (those registered to vote) is a part of any given party that political party receives certain political privileges; such as taxpayer funding, deciding who can select your candidates, and participation in debates.

How is this an incentive to the voter to register? Seems like this gives the party inside information on support and with that, how much they can fuck around and get away with it. I thought voting is by secret ballot. Seems to me if a political party has no idea of their support they would try harder to earn votes.

11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How is this an incentive to the voter to register? Seems like this gives the party inside information on support and with that, how much they can fuck around and get away with it. I thought voting is by secret ballot.

Open v. closed primaries? How secret do you want the vote to be? We have to count the votes don't we? Or would you like the results secret as well? 

Your personal vote is kept confidential but the aggregate of various groups are reported. Thus we know how many registered Democrats, Republicans, or Whigs exist. Just because you register Green doesn't mean you HAVE to vote for a wingnut crystal hugger. 

I have no idea how it works in the land of maples. Whoever eats the most poutine slathered in syrup gets to move on to a tree felling competition followed by a live baby seal skinning contest?

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Open v. closed primaries? How secret do you want the vote to be? We have to count the votes don't we? Or would you like the results secret as well? 

I don't want the vote to be secret. I meant you vote in secret or private. What's the point if you register? Everyone knows who you probably will vote for. I guess this can only be for people that vote the same way every fucking time no matter what so then registering it's like wearing a sweater with your favorite team on it. Why not vote for what's best for the country? Why tell your party anything? let them sweat it out some. Maybe they'll behave more.   

6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't want the vote to be secret. I meant you vote in secret or private. What's the point if you register? Everyone knows who you probably will vote for. I guess this can only be for people that vote the same way every fucking time no matter what so then registering it's like wearing a sweater with your favorite team on it. Why not vote for what's best for the country? Why tell your party anything? let them sweat it out some. Maybe they'll behave more.   

well it's kinda like the kaiju, Ghidorah might be more badass but Gojira is down for Tokyo

Edited by bastardo
5 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

BLM inc.the organization thinks they are...

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

simple search on DuckDuckGo...Air isn’t real if they told you to believe that right?

Oh wait. Here is more info on their launching of a Political action group....

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/09/black-lives-matter-pac-428403

so what are they?  A corporation (inc.) a Political action group, political pressure group? 

None of the above,they're just an idea.LOL.

• Like 1

A Michigan judge ordered discovery in the MI election investigation.....So hypothetical question.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-approves-discovery-motion-in-high-profile-michigan-election-case_3653419.html

If in the process of discovery there is some "fraudulent" votes.. Enough to overturn the state in favor of the Cheeto. Then another state does the same giving the favor to Cheeto...

Hypothetically Cheeto did win. 

What happens after swearing in the wrong campaign?  Do they get removed?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1