Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Mike Trump had been chasing smoke for months. If there was something there I would love to see it uncovered but the accusations and claims flew only to turn up no fire. Was there small scale discrepancies sure just like every election but not the numbers that would make a difference. This is one spoiled child in an old mans body and it is sad to see the aftermath.

Was the election all on the up and up? 

I don't think it was, but not in the grandiose conspiricy of the Dominion machines. Just from the defaming conspiricy that company is likely to never be allowed in several states though. 

If people had been paying attention in 2019 a team of lawyers under the democrat party had been challenging voting rules in several states in an effort to make it easier to unseat Trump through auto registration and mail in voting. The team succeeded at going around the legislation in these states, and went unchallenged. What helped their cause was a new covid-19 virus and I don't think they saw that coming, but sure as hell took advantage of the circumstance. (never let a good opportunity to spread fear go by) 

The rules were changed to favor one side of the isle, but through court means. Will these changes stand after having been a glaring flaw in this election?  Who knows. So far what has been seen is that the rule changes happened in an unconstitutional way. People want to say that "Even Trumps judges threw out his cases.". In a legal sense the cases were all thrown out on procedure or Laches not on the Merit. Even though Trump appointed these judges didn't endear them to him. These judges were all selected by Mitch McConnell not Trump. Trump just facilitated the nomination. So in the world of politics Trump never stood a chance at any of this. Its not a huge secret that the established system and old guard hated his guts. 

The legal system was used in a very very devious way.

No conspiricy but factual. 

12 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I do, Trudeau should be spanked for his misogyny and Vive le Québec libre! 

Poutine is still pretty boring though.

Holy fuck... Vive le Québec libre!  was that old fool asshole De Gaul. Pierre should have been spanked for marrying Margret then we wouldn't have Justin.

• Like 1

Wasn't at the protest. First sentence.

Was after and threats made way over in Colorado. I don't do guns but how much does 2,500 rounds of Glock ammo weigh??? Guy is an idiot for thinking he would need that much or armor piercing to get through Nancy's head. 2x idiot for telegraphing his move on line.... obviously a cry for help. 3x an idiot for thinking he would waltz in like the demonstrators did.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, tr8er said:

https://apple.news/ADfB8SQS4Sm6j402ZCN7C1Q

buuut.  Protest at capital wasn’t armed...   

must have been AntiFa right?  

Where does it say he partook in the siege of the capitol building? Or are you making the leap for everyone? 

Earlier you made the assertion that the officials were "Held at gunpoint" Now you are scraping for this to be your validation??  While these riots were going on residents in Virginia had guns!!!

He was charged with Threats and possession, and wasn't part of the merry band of Q-Tards. 

Edited by Mattndew76
4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Wasn't at the protest. First sentence.

Was after and threats made way over in Colorado. I don't do guns but how much does 2,500 rounds of Glock ammo weigh??? Guy is an idiot for thinking he would need that much or armor piercing to get through Nancy's head. 2x idiot for telegraphing his move on line.... obviously a cry for help. 3x an idiot for thinking he would waltz in like the demonstrators did.

He is like so many people who conflate movies with real life. 

13 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Where does it say he partook in the siege of the capitol building? Or are you making the leap for everyone? 

Earlier you made the assertion that the officials were "Held at gunpoint" Now you are scraping for this to be your validation??  While these riots were going on residents in Virginia had guns!!!

He was charged with Threats and possession, and wasn't part of the merry band of Q-Tards. 

No.  I already replied with links to those arrested for guns at the capital during the protest.  This was just extra icing.  

im still loving all this false equivalence to BLM.  

ya know, the capital protest was nothing compared to the bombing of Hiroshima...  so calm down...

4 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Heard on the Limbaugh program with Mark Stein 

The Democratic party are the Harlem Globe trotters at an exhibition game and the Republicans are the 2nd rate college team opponents

repugs love it that way. republican politicians love to be in a position to claim victim status. they get to portray themselves as bravely fighting a losing fight against overwhelming odds. means they get to collect massive donations and aren't expected to produce results. voters gave Trump and repugs the house, senate and the presidency in '16 and to repay him GOP politicians resigned en masse right up until the '18 mid-terms. the only thing repugs enjoy more than losing is bravely "crossing the aisle" to help dems put the peter to the American citizen.

WelldocumentedPerkyGorilla-size_restrict

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
55 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

republican politicians love to be in a position to claim victim status. they get to portray themselves as bravely fighting a losing fight against overwhelming odds. 

It's way easier to fight against something than to fight for something. If you're against you have a clear target to aim for. If you're for you have only an idea of what your goal is.

1 hour ago, tr8er said:

No.  I already replied with links to those arrested for guns at the capital during the protest.  This was just extra icing.  

im still loving all this false equivalence to BLM.  

ya know, the capital protest was nothing compared to the bombing of Hiroshima...  so calm down...

I am not even emotional in the retort. 

I know you are very capable of taking an extended amount of effort to research . You have the moderate tools to do so, and I hold you to a higher regard. What I see odd is that you permit the action for a political activist group who has 30 deaths under their belt and over 1-Billion in property damage as less than, and not equal to the same tactics but coming from the other ideological direction... 

BLM + 30 people killed + 1 Billion in property damage. = Benevolence (definitely not a picture perfect example of civil rights)

Q-Tards + 1 person killed + $25,000 Property damage = EVIL FASCIST NAZIS

Edited by Mattndew76
11 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I am not even emotional in the retort. 

I know you are very capable of taking an extended amount of effort to research . You have the moderate tools to do so, and I hold you to a higher regard. What I see odd is that you permit the action for a political activist group who has 30 deaths under their belt and over 1-Billion in property damage as less than, and not equal to the same tactics but coming from the other ideological direction... 

BLM + 30 people killed + 1 Billion in property damage. = Benevolence

Q-Tards + 1 person killed + $25,000 Property damage = EVIL FASCIST NAZIS

No.  Read again.  

one group is fighting for a candidate. 
one group is fighting against racial discrimination.  
My stance is that Republicans using this comparison are simply trying to justify their actions through false equivalency.  

its bullshit smoke blowing.  Let’s compare Democrats when Trump won, to Republicans when Biden won.  It’s like pot heads compared to alcoholics.  

• Like 3