Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Duncan said:

My personal belief is all this shit started when people of my generation thought it was a good idea to stop keeping score in their kids sporting contests, and giving out trophies to anyone who participated.  

Grew up before this shit happened 70s -80s. When I played little league baseball there where 8 teams. Top three got trophy's, everyone else went home empty handed. Some time in the mid 90s I had a girlfriend who was coaching soccer, she asked for my help. Trophy's for everyone? WTF!!! Those kids are now self righteous little fucks that think the world owes them something.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Well.  AntiFa marched today.  This is dumb fuckary.  This keeps getting worse.  

Is it? I thought after watching this that thank goodness everything is going to be better once Trump is gone. The future really is looking bright for anyone who thinks just what they are supposed too.

I do hope they write a guide, I'd hate to make a silly mistake, you know like asking a question or something and have my entire world destroyed. But of course that would never happen... now that the right people are going to be in charge. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

I thought antifa wasn't involved?

12 hours ago, tr8er said:

He offers his perspective.  From across an ocean.  That at least some of his country is embarrassed for our nation.  Embarrassed that so many chose/choose to try to topple the country from the inside.  That words alone were able to sully the rationality of so many.  I share a similar perspective.  He needn’t list sources for that.  Trump following will do something stupid again, and again leading up to Trumps last day.  It will be an act of violence.  You may want to distance yourself from that about now.  Sad days for the country.  There was never any significant fraud.  There was a shit ton of foreign influence in 2020.  AntiFa was not at the rally as a group.  BLM is not a political party and has members of both parties.  The disinformation you seek to find is just a Google click away.  Build your lie and defend it to death seems to be the MO these days.  He’s getting impeached again.  And I’d be surprised if he wasn’t removed when he declares martial law Wednesday.  

1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

It's right there in the post. Maybe not in force or out in the open but probably one or more were there.Why wouldn't they be?

I hope you're not trolling me lol,

They were set up, I posted  the video,

the whole storming of the White House fiasco was an inside job to catch that guy.

Whatever I'm sick of trying to explain this

• Like 1

Since the Big Bussiness are abandoning the GOP

Its time to bring the Corp Tax rate from 21% back to 35% and add another 5% for taking this out on us and add another 5% for BLM.

this is how the GOP can punish big business Join Bernie Sanders

In 4 yrs they will come back and stay away from politics then and no say anything.

During last 6 months of riots they just got hijacked by BLM .

I don't care business are going to fell the pain soon. They think what Repuplicans are in office will still back them. I dought it now Tax all of them.

I don't buy anything anyways besides O Rileys, Vatozone starter and alternators. Food isnt taxed