1 minute ago, Mattndew76 said:

So since you know what is real and what is fake. Please list for me what is real?

Considering how common it has become.. The USA has had this happen a multitude of times through its history.

Do you buy into that just this current instance (storming the capitol) is some form of precedence?  Or are you talking about all the burning and crazy shit going on for the last 30 years?

I’m gunna pray for you fella, your disillusionment beggars belief.  Please, put the crack pipe down, and seek some help.  God knows, you need it!

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

I’m gunna pray for you fella, your disillusionment beggars belief.  Please, put the crack pipe down, and seek some help.  God knows, you need it!

You didn't provide shit for information again.

Like some of the other trolls on here you pop in to offer nothing but some snarky quip, and when asked to drop some info that might help your view point  you come back with shit like this...

Stop lamenting that your dream of this country isnt playing out like you imagined. 

Now list your NEWs that you claim is true and not false. Or stop playing like you are the fucking arbiter.  

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You didn't provide shit for information again.

Like some of the other trolls on here you pop in to offer nothing but some snarky quip, and when asked to drop some info that might help your view point  you come back with shit like this...

Stop lamenting that your dream of this country isnt playing out like you imagined. 

Now list your NEWs that you claim is true and not false. Or stop playing like you are the fucking arbiter.  

He offers his perspective.  From across an ocean.  That at least some of his country is embarrassed for our nation.  Embarrassed that so many chose/choose to try to topple the country from the inside.  That words alone were able to sully the rationality of so many.  I share a similar perspective.  He needn’t list sources for that.  Trump following will do something stupid again, and again leading up to Trumps last day.  It will be an act of violence.  You may want to distance yourself from that about now.  Sad days for the country.  There was never any significant fraud.  There was a shit ton of foreign influence in 2020.  AntiFa was not at the rally as a group.  BLM is not a political party and has members of both parties.  The disinformation you seek to find is just a Google click away.  Build your lie and defend it to death seems to be the MO these days.  He’s getting impeached again.  And I’d be surprised if he wasn’t removed when he declares martial law Wednesday.  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tr8er said:

He offers his perspective.  From across an ocean.  That at least some of his country is embarrassed for our nation.  Embarrassed that so many chose/choose to try to topple the country from the inside.  That words alone were able to sully the rationality of so many.  I share a similar perspective.  He needn’t list sources for that.  Trump following will do something stupid again, and again leading up to Trumps last day.  It will be an act of violence.  You may want to distance yourself from that about now.  Sad days for the country.  There was never any significant fraud.  There was a shit ton of foreign influence in 2020.  AntiFa was not at the rally as a group.  BLM is not a political party and has members of both parties.  The disinformation you seek to find is just a Google click away.  Build your lie and defend it to death seems to be the MO these days.  He’s getting impeached again.  And I’d be surprised if he wasn’t removed when he declares martial law Wednesday.  

Literally WTF are you talking about. 

I made no claim to that shit and don't assign it to me.  Your white knight shit is old.

You are on the fringe of Q too. "Martial law"  

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

We can name call and entertain foreign agent provocateurs all day as long as we leave our guns home. Go stand outside the capitols and hoot yourselves hoarse, that's the American way. Killing each other over whether to have a speed table or a stop sign is decidedly the opposite.

Fuck, I mean even ratbaggin and I are able to agree we like barbecue.

Edited by bastardo
36 minutes ago, tr8er said:

He offers his perspective.  From across an ocean.  That at least some of his country is embarrassed for our nation.  Embarrassed that so many chose/choose to try to topple the country from the inside.

Not saying there is a revolution but it should be from the inside and not the outside. The only justification for revolution is if you win.

There was never any significant fraud. 

I don't know but I sure saw lots of strange things going on, on video surveillance and statements made on sworn affidavits. These should have been looked into before dismissing them out of hand. 70,000,000 + others are thinking the same thing. That's not insignificant.

There was a shit ton of foreign influence in 2020. 

But only internal struggle to 'topple the country from the inside' is embarrassing? I could be wrong but my take is that people are pissed of and don't have much faith in the voting process and the only struggle is to be heard.

AntiFa was not at the rally as a group.  BLM is not a political party and has members of both parties. 

They weren't there obviously or perhaps as a group but I bet they were there, some of them. BLM needs to stop flipping out when a coked out, career criminal rapist refuses to obey the police and is killed. I have zero fucks to give regarding that kind of bullshit. Both have burned down shit and are terrorists.

He’s getting impeached again.  And I’d be surprised if he wasn’t removed when he declares martial law Wednesday.  

Only reason for that is if they can he won't come back and boot fuck them in the ass in 4 years or the dems WANT anarchy. Guys out of office in a few weeks anyway.

LET IT GO.... LET IT GO

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Literally WTF are you talking about. 

I made no claim to that shit and don't assign it to me.  Your white knight shit is old.

You are on the fringe of Q too. "Martial law"  

Basically only started about you and rat.  Then I tangented a tad...

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I lost track of what the f#@k was going in this thread when bastardo became the voice of reason a dozen posts back? 

to be honest I just come here to troll the "other side" but that kind of changed with the Capitol attack. It's not like I didn't think there'd be some violence but I figured the State security forces would be up to the job.

Edited by bastardo
3 hours ago, tr8er said:

Thanks dude, you, appear, to “get it” ! God bless you, and yours mate!  Shallow words, and, countenance from me, should you, and your family, EVER, need it, you have my support, and blessing, with, whatever you choose!