Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I slept in the graveyard there once back in '95 (hitchhiked up to visit Cougar hot springs) and then I visited a friend in Springfield early last year. Eugene is odd

Terwilliger Hot Springs above cougar is a good soak. Been going to that place since middle school in the 80's. I want to hate Hoodoo for being such strict care takers of it, but they have improved the safety and optics of the pools.

9 hours ago, bastardo said:

I wasn't there but I imagine in the heat of the moment masks were knocked off or removed in panic. Once the dust settled masks were worn by the responsible.

Unless some or one among those supposedly not wearing masks in that room actually have contracted or been tested positive for Covid and thus may possibly have contributed to these other persons contracting the disease, this is all typical loud-mouth self-righteous false blame placing.  She herself may have had it before the event even happened and may have been a spreader (masks provide a false sense of security and virtue for many...).

And even if someone does test positive, still no guarantee they were the starting point.

Edited by iceman510
addition
  • Thanks 1

Wait until the border opens wide open. You guys realize Trump losing falls on Trump? Getting elected is "winning" the popularity contest whether through popular policy, Charisma and likability. If someone is disliked chances are they are going to lose big like Trump. Trump like behavior has reprucussions and the rest of the party will pay for going along. Yes he lost the election and it was not stolen as he claimed. Sadly he dragged down others with him, think Georgia Senators. Did the Dems win by superior intelligence? They won with a mummified pedafile who doesn't know where he is. If Trump had acted somewhat presidential he would have won easy, but nope the human wrecking ball continued unchecked and his latest stunt last week with whipping up the mob I would say would be his icing on the cake but we still have 8 days to go.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid. silly

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

They won with a mummified pedafile who doesn't know where he is.

This right there should set off the alarms. That and 81,000,000 votes for HIM????? 15,000,000 more than Obama??? ding ding ding!!! 75,000,000 votes  for Trump is not a landslide. It's embarrassing and laughable at the same time.

• Like 3
On 6/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, datzenmike said:

Like many elderly, you just want everything to stay the same. I totally get it. I was pissed when 'new formula' Coke came out. (boo) Then they had to go back to the old formula (yea!) But they couldn't call it Coke anymore and renamed it Coke Classic. (boo) 

I want the real original Coke, with cocaine in it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I am guessing you are one of the believers the election was rigged? Enlighten me! Wait a minute. If you answer yes to the first question then were good, nothing more needs to be said.

I don't know about Alex or would speak for him. I don't know about rigged but I do question how it all went down. With all the alarms going off it seems prudent to get up and go look for smoke.

• Like 2

Mike Trump had been chasing smoke for months. If there was something there I would love to see it uncovered but the accusations and claims flew only to turn up no fire. Was there small scale discrepancies sure just like every election but not the numbers that would make a difference. This is one spoiled child in an old mans body and it is sad to see the aftermath.

6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't know about Alex or would speak for him. I don't know about rigged but I do question how it all went down. With all the alarms going off it seems prudent to get up and go look for smoke.

Well add to this a lid of censorship over the land and cries for impeachment. Videos of tampering and sworn affidavits. It's fucked and getting worse. I've been around a long time and while there have been some bad times in the past nothing like this about the election. Closest thing would be the Kennedy assassination. Then all subsequent presidents after were not a proper direct line decedent as we'll never know if he might have gained a second term.

• Like 3