• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No evidence has been found that members of the left-wing antifa movement were involved in this week’s storming of the Capitol building, the FBI said Friday, contradicting a narrative pushed by some Trump allies.

“We have no indication of that at this time,” Washington Field Office assistant director Steven D'Antuono said during a briefing when asked about any potential involvement of antifa.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/533432-fbi-no-evidence-antifa-involved-in-capitol-riot

Regardless, everyone - including this dude

dh4RYBj.jpg

whoever the fuck he is -  deserves charges.

tenor.gif

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

I hope you're not trolling me lol,

They were set up, I posted  the video,

the whole storming of the White House fiasco was an inside job to catch that guy.

Whatever I'm sick of trying to explain this

Holy shit.  You think the whole thing was staged to catch one nobody who was at a BLM protest?  

you guys actually believe BLM is a political organization don’t you.  Tucker builds his discussion on that premise.  Java.  This is not an attack.  But you need to balance your intake. Too much gas, or too much air.  Not sure but it isn’t coming out the tailpipe right.  

46 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Holy shit.  You think the whole thing was staged to catch one nobody who was at a BLM protest?  

you guys actually believe BLM is a political organization don’t you.  Tucker builds his discussion on that premise.  Java.  This is not an attack.  But you need to balance your intake. Too much gas, or too much air.  Not sure but it isn’t coming out the tailpipe right.  

BLM inc.the organization thinks they are...

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

simple search on DuckDuckGo...Air isn’t real if they told you to believe that right?

Oh wait. Here is more info on their launching of a Political action group....

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/09/black-lives-matter-pac-428403

so what are they?  A corporation (inc.) a Political action group, political pressure group? 

Edited by Mattndew76
52 minutes ago, tr8er said:

.  Tucker builds his discussion on that premise.  Java.  

Tucker Carlson is a Mossad shill, he touches on every right wing subject, then throws in some Deepstate praises

Faux news is BS, Trump just kinda strings them along

Roger Stone is scum too

Alex Jones 5.0

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

BLM inc.the organization thinks they are...

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

simple search on DuckDuckGo...Air isn’t real if they told you to believe that right?

Oh wait. Here is more info on their launching of a Political action group....

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/09/black-lives-matter-pac-428403

so what are they?  A corporation (inc.) a Political action group, political pressure group? 

Okay.  Read both links.  Neither had any association with Democrats or Republicans.  They are fighting for their cause.  That cause is not Democratic nor Republican.  They assuredly lobby both parties for change.  Yet the Trumpers spun them.  AntiFa is only anti Republican if you believe Republicans are Fascists.  They have assuredly branded themselves as anti supremacy.  And thusly show up at events where white supremacists show up.  I’ll not speculate as to why those events happen to also host Trump supporters.  

38 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Tucker Carlson is a Mossad shill, he touches on every right wing subject, then throws in some Deepstate praises

Faux news is BS, Trump just kinda strings them along

Roger Stone is scum too

Alex Jones 5.0

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

Vyskocil's ruling last week, dismissing a slander lawsuit filed against Carlson, was a win for Fox, First Amendment principles and the media more generally, as Fox News itself maintains. As a legal matter, the judge ruled that Karen McDougal, the woman suing Carlson, failed to surmount the challenge.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Part of the Swanson food family so doesn't need the money - just spewing garbage to anyone that gives him attention. No one should listen to anything that Tucker says and take it at face value. 

52 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Okay.  Read both links.  Neither had any association with Democrats or Republicans.  They are fighting for their cause.  That cause is not Democratic nor Republican.  They assuredly lobby both parties for change.  Yet the Trumpers spun them.  AntiFa is only anti Republican if you believe Republicans are Fascists.  They have assuredly branded themselves as anti supremacy.  And thusly show up at events where white supremacists show up.  I’ll not speculate as to why those events happen to also host Trump supporters.  

So would you say you made a shallow assertion without giving context to your point then.

Your comment was

“you guys believe BLM is an actual political organization don’t you.”

To my point ^^^ and not your tangent. 

According to the BLM, Politoca, Wiki, and most everyone know that they are a Political Organization. 

to your reply:

BLM is also associated with the Democrat party.  DNC members who also cross over into BLM have access to the BLM global network monetary accounts. Again if you search DuckDuckGo and spend enough time the answers are there. You will also find that 90% of BLM’s incoming donations were going straight to the BIDEN/HARRIS campaign or other earmarked campaigns that ActBlue was directed to do.

here is the DNC link to donate to BLM of which went to Biden and other DNC campaigns. 

https://democrats.org/black-lives-matter-organizing-resources/

It’s not a controversy or some secret plot. It’s right out in the open. So why do you want to somehow distance them from each other?

Edited by Mattndew76
1 minute ago, Mattndew76 said:

So would you say you made a shallow assertion without giving context to your point then.

Your comment was

“you guys believe BLM is an actual political organization don’t you.”

To my point ^^^ and not your tangent. 

According to the BLM, Politoca, Wiki, and most everyone know that they are a Political Organization. 

to your reply:

BLM is also associate with the Democrat party.  DNC members who also cross over into BLM have access to the BLM global network monetary accounts. Again if you search DuckDuckGo and spend enough time the answers are there. You will also find that 90% of BLM’s incoming donations were going straight to the BIDEN/HARRIS campaign.

It’s not a controversy or some secret plot. It’s right out in the open. So why do you want to somehow distance them from each other?

Point is, the comparisons the right are making to their protests (an group actually associated with a political party), to BLM (a group not affiliated to a party).  And saying they shouldn’t be any more accountable than Democrats is complete garbage.  BLM donates to the party that doesn’t shit on them.  That does not make Democrats and BLM the same group.  KKK groups likely don’t donate much to Biden/Harris.  But I’ll not call the KKK a Republican organization.  

no secret plot.  I want the president and his followers to take some fucking accountability for the happenings last week.  It is directly the result of the speeches, tweets, posts, chats, newsfeed of the president and his followers.  And none of them are manning up to it.  None.  Deflect to AntiFa.  Deflect to BLM.  Deflect accountability and play victim.  And it’s exactly the opposite of what the right claims to be.  And now they try to say it was a few bad eggs.  Well guess what.  I feel bad for Republicans that don’t support Trumps BS.  But I don’t remember the few bad actors agreement working for you this summer.  At all.  

• Like 1

Protest with The Gift that Keeps on Giving:

Register with a 3rd Party

If enough people do it, the R&D heads' will explode and you won't have to lift a finger.

I registered Libertarian a long time ago.  After this election, I'm done voting.  I'll let my 3rd party registration do its thing.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Point is, the comparisons the right are making to their protests (an group actually associated with a political party), to BLM (a group not affiliated to a party).  And saying they shouldn’t be any more accountable than Democrats is complete garbage.  BLM donates to the party that doesn’t shit on them.  That does not make Democrats and BLM the same group.  KKK groups likely don’t donate much to Biden/Harris.  But I’ll not call the KKK a Republican organization.  

no secret plot.  I want the president and his followers to take some fucking accountability for the happenings last week.  It is directly the result of the speeches, tweets, posts, chats, newsfeed of the president and his followers.  And none of them are manning up to it.  None.  Deflect to AntiFa.  Deflect to BLM.  Deflect accountability and play victim.  And it’s exactly the opposite of what the right claims to be.  And now they try to say it was a few bad eggs.  Well guess what.  I feel bad for Republicans that don’t support Trumps BS.  But I don’t remember the few bad actors agreement working for you this summer.  At all.  

Outside of a small vocal portion.. I haven't seen any deflection but total condemnation. This is why in several posts back I said you have a 2D view of the people you are pointing fingers at. As if they all lump together. Same as if I was to say you are the reason ANTIFA/BLM commit equally egregious acts and all of the people on the left are responsible. Take responsibility for them then. Man up.

If you like it not there was ANTIFA and BLM associates at the capitol rally and that's not a deflection. Were they the cause. NO not even in the slightest. You also cannot make the assertion that Trumps speech or tweets caused this mob to do what they did. By all means possible present the proof. These idiots were already beginning to storm the castle before Cheeto was done with his speech. If you are referencing prior tweets then I suggest you put those forth too. Where was the call to violence or call to storm the capitol building? 

Would you be honest to say that a great number of people in opposition to Trump and followers have called for very violent things to happen to people via the media and social platforms??

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

All I see is antifa burning and looting in the west and Democrat run cities do fuck all. Police should have shot them all. BLM flipping out over shooting career criminal rapist or crack head criminal not obeying police orders and regrettably being killed or injured and then go out looting and burning cities. Wisconsin Democrats senator does/says fuck all because they are getting donations to see it their way. Well fuck them too. (BLM and Democrats and antifa) If every store owner in every city came to the door blasting a shotgun, that shit would never have gotten off the ground. Kyle had the right idea.... shoot rapist criminals.    

edit: It wouldn't surprise me to find one or both are infiltrated by the CCP to cause trouble.

• Like 4