11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Just remember that the alphabet soup news stations are not your friend. They mislead and are biased as fuck. There's some truth out there but it's hard to find. It's said that history is written by the winner, and Napoleon said History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon". In twenty years will what we remember be what is taught in schools??? 

History takes decades to be written. It takes a generation or more to make sense of what happened in the past.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its going to get worse.

After the Amazon nuke of Parler there was warning to any social space placed on Twatter that ISP's will be blocking social platforms that harbor incoming conservative names. Citi Bank is now un-personing accounts that is placed on a black list of people who protest or challenge the election.

Anyone on here that has been a tad bit supportive of Trump or question the election of 2020 might want to keep your voices low and try not to be seen. This grab of power consolidation is coming for you.

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Good Movie. Took my wife to this movie at a brew n movie pub when we first met.

It's actually very very funny. Sort of like Forrest Gump with Dewy evolving and reinventing himself  in response to other performers.  His backing vocals when he was doing the "Glen Campbell style variety show" was called the 'swinging cox singers'. I think before the movie they sent out for songs and lyrics from the public. They are hilarious.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, bastardo said:

Meh what do I care? Doug Milota moved to Virginia to be closer to his daughter Jennifer. All information provided was public domain.

...and I have an itchy hemorrhoid. Some things are simply just better left unsaid.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

A platypus inside a koala in a kangaroo pouch

Oh dear Mike, I expected better from you.  You appear to have “ drunk the kool aid, and, “swallowed the wrong pill”.  I always thought; though, personally have disagreed with you on many things, that you bought a measured approach to things here, well, hmmmm..........

10 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Oh dear Mike, I expected better from you.  You appear to have “ drunk the kool aid, and, “swallowed the wrong pill”.  I always thought; though, personally have disagreed with you on many things, that you bought a measured approach to things here, well, hmmmm..........

On this thread he's mostly trolloling mostly

Kiwi shoe polish Logos

Edited by bastardo
17 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Who is your pick for New Military support?

India is a good one for their numbers and Air Force skill.

Or are you defaulting to Chinese ownership like us?

I feel, as I do for many of your ilk, incredibly saddened, disheartened, and just yeh, for Murica.

Murica, will, never abandon us.

we, like many other strategic partners, have immeasurable things of strategic importance to offer “the words greatest democracy” ( please excuse me while I go and puke after that comment).

China, has, and will, continue to radically fuck you; COVID-19 anyone?, hello............

Watch, in the coming months, the real news, and not the fake.

Answer me this, in many recent years, how many “first world democracies 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣” have allowed their hallowed halls, and, sacrosanct ground, to be oerrriden by thugs and revolutionary’s?

1 minute ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

I feel, as I do for many of your ilk, incredibly saddened, disheartened, and just yeh, for Murica.

we, like many other strategic partners, have immeasurable things of strategic importance to offer “the words greatest democracy” ( please excuse me while I go and puke after that comment).

China, has, and will, continue to radically fuck you; COVID-19 anyone?, hello............

Answer me this, in many recent years, how many “first world democracies 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣” have allowed their hallowed halls, and, sacrosanct ground, to be oerrriden by thugs and revolutionary’s?

At least you kiwis got rid of your guns.

Kiwi shoe polish Logos

Are these not indigenous Australian animals? Is this not humorous? Because is is supposed to be. Look up Richard Gere and gerbil.

C'mon man! Don't play the hurt and indignant card. Any thing I've said pales in comparison to...

19 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

In the interim, whilst “ The worlds greatest democracy” continues to get flushed further down the toilet; rest assured; the rest of the world continues to, and will, long past our dying days, continue to laugh at your demise.

Cheer up man. 2021 is here and by all accounts is promising to be even more interesting than 2020. (which is my best year ever so far)

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Citi Bank can blow me  

a kiss.

Yes Citibank can blow me also.I was a 30 year cardholder with a perfect record of payment.Two weeks ago my card wouldn't work for Paypal.After a little investigating by Paypal they discover my card is being declined.I call Citibank and talk to some lady in India.Turns out my wife forgot to make a $20 dollar payment for the first time ever and we were now 5 days past due on a balance of $600 bucks.My credit limit is $25,000.First ever missed payment,no email,no phone call just shut me off.Citibank now has their $600 bucks and one less good customer.

1 hour ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

So since you know what is real and what is fake. Please list for me what is real?

Considering how common it has become.. The USA has had this happen a multitude of times through its history.

Do you buy into that just this current instance (storming the capitol) is some form of precedence?  Or are you talking about all the burning and crazy shit going on for the last 30 years?