Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jahva Jef said:

and the Aussie traveller next to him is on Grinder looking for your New South Wales profile 

Thanks mate.

I had to “Google” what Grinder is.

I’ll never judge anybody on their sexual preferences, suffice to say, you appear to have an intimate knowledge of the site.

In the interim, whilst “ The worlds greatest democracy” continues to get flushed further down the toilet; rest assured; the rest of the world continues to, and will, long past our dying days, continue to laugh at your demise.

8 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Thanks mate.

I had to “Google” what Grinder is.

I’ll never judge anybody on their sexual preferences, suffice to say, you appear to have an intimate knowledge of the site.

In the interim, whilst “ The worlds greatest democracy” continues to get flushed further down the toilet; rest assured; the rest of the world continues to, and will, long past our dying days, continue to laugh at your demise.

Who is your pick for New Military support?

India is a good one for their numbers and Air Force skill.

Or are you defaulting to Chinese ownership like us?

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Just remember that the alphabet soup news stations are not your friend. They mislead and are biased as fuck. There's some truth out there but it's hard to find. It's said that history is written by the winner, and Napoleon said History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon". In twenty years will what we remember be what is taught in schools??? 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Laotsu,  Bastardo? What do you have to say to this? 

I'm definitely at a loss for words, and that don't happen too often.

Meh what do I care? Doug Milota moved to Virginia to be closer to his daughter Jennifer. All information provided was public domain.

Edited by bastardo
4 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Starts with a virtue signal.... ends with...

5 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

This.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

download.jpeg-3.jpg

download.jpeg-4.jpg

images.jpeg-2.jpg

images.jpeg-3.jpg

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, bastardo said:

I don't see any evidence of antifascists at the Capitol attack, our goal is to prevent what happened that day.

One was trampled, supposedly waving that silly snake flag; one died of heart failure, supposedly from tasering himself in the groin; I haven't heard how the third died. They would be alive if the Capitol riot had not happened.

How about the fact that there are reports there were pigs in the crowd attacking the Capitol showing their badges to the Capitol police? 

What is this "our goal" crap ? 

8 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

What crawled up your ass and died?

• Like 1

Joe Biden said we need more Unions!!!!!

I think he is right.

Call your radio shows and lets Unionize all the Tech workers, Amazon workers StarBuck workers ect………..

Unionize H1B1 Visa holders to get paid same as American citizens  or deport them.

Time for Big Tech to pay their fair share

Get rid of tax loop holes for big tech

Tax tesla owners 1000$ a year for not paying the gas tax. Pay your fair share.

In  5 years they will wish Trump was back

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2