Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:



Those were Pat rioting infiltrators 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two groups that had so much in common and could have done so much together.

 

One group fought the Federal Police state, and the other fights the State and City level police state. 

 

City and Rural with a common fight.

 

920x1240.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

blm-convention.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Link to post
2 hours ago, bastardo said:

 

you are mistaken, as was I.

 

The Top Two Candidates Open Primary Act, which took effect January 1, 2011, requires that all candidates for a voter-nominated office be listed on the same ballot. Previously known as partisan offices, voter-nominated offices are state legislative offices, U.S. congressional offices, and state constitutional offices. Only the two candidates receiving the most votes—regardless of party preference—move on to the general election regardless of vote totals. This only applies to California.

 

We are both correct and incorrect

 

 
  • What is a “Top Two” Primary election?

     

    In a Top Two Primary you may cast a vote for any candidate, even if you are not in the same political party. The top 2 vote getters will be on the General Election ballot in November.

    Do all offices on the March ballot follow the Top Two rules?

    No.

    “Top Two” applies to these voter-nominated offices:

    • Member of Congress
    • State Senator
    • State Assembly Member
  • Thanks 1
Link to post

If it weren't for double standards the left wouldn't have any standards at all.

 

138741204_10225441898180824_6941555598692894772_o.jpg

137552277_3737399576299426_3030658552318776238_o.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

 

We are both correct and incorrect

 

 
  • What is a “Top Two” Primary election?

     

    In a Top Two Primary you may cast a vote for any candidate, even if you are not in the same political party. The top 2 vote getters will be on the General Election ballot in November.

    Do all offices on the March ballot follow the Top Two rules?

    No.

    “Top Two” applies to these voter-nominated offices:

    • Member of Congress
    • State Senator
    • State Assembly Member

 

 

Fair enough

Link to post
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

Did you read my whole comment?

 

Not being snarky but up front. Please read my comment again?


How many hypotheticals are we talkin. The one where Trump gets WI - and what other states? 

Whoever got the most votes wins. So, if Trump turns over enough votes in enough key states, by providing enough evidence to get 40ish electoral votes - then he sure did win. But that's a whole shit-load of what'ifs. 

So far it's a maybe-ish one. 
 

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

If it weren't for double standards the left wouldn't have any standards at all.

 

138741204_10225441898180824_6941555598692894772_o.jpg

137552277_3737399576299426_3030658552318776238_o.jpg



So you have a group of people kick in your door chanting death threats and you think your first priority should be to put on pants? Good to know.

 

Once the legislators were all in secured areas she wasn't the one REFUSING to wear a mask. A few Trumpists did though.

 

You are obviously not an MD but merely a PHD

 

Blackadder gtgtgtgt - Meme Guy

Edited by bastardo
Link to post
8 minutes ago, bastardo said:



So you have a group of people kick in your door chanting death threats and you think your first priority should be to put on pants? Good to know.

 

Once the legislators were all in secured areas she wasn't the one REFUSING to wear a mask. A few Trumpists did though.

 

Why wasn't she wearing one if it was concern in the pew being less than 6 feet from another person. 

 

I don't go to a lecture or social event and take my pants off. Nanni Pelosi had also said it was "Mandatory" within the rotunda to be masked.  

 

Her own panic actions cannot be attributed to others. Did the other people in the room panic, and forget their masks too? Were there any masks readily available in the secure room?

 

I just don't trust any of these fuckers. Rage bait flows from both sides. The current events should have given everyone a consensus about how none of these people truly represent their constituents.

 

Edited by Mattndew76
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

Why wasn't she wearing one if it was concern in the pew being less than 6 feet from another person.

 

Her own panic actions cannot be attributed to others. Did the other people in the room panic, and forget their masks too? Were there any masks readily available in the secure room?

 

 


I wasn't there but I imagine in the heat of the moment masks were knocked off or removed in panic. Once the dust settled masks were worn by the responsible.

Edited by bastardo
Link to post
6 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

Vatican had a 400 million dollar budget to deface Trump, I'm sure BLM and Antifa got a tiny chunk

 

eDOCDyv.jpg

zuckerberg

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

Its not an odd thing in Eugene.



I slept in the graveyard there once back in '95 (hitchhiked up to visit Cougar hot springs) and then I visited a friend in Springfield early last year. Eugene is odd

 

Edited by bastardo
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.