• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bastardo said:

you are mistaken, as was I.

The Top Two Candidates Open Primary Act, which took effect January 1, 2011, requires that all candidates for a voter-nominated office be listed on the same ballot. Previously known as partisan offices, voter-nominated offices are state legislative offices, U.S. congressional offices, and state constitutional offices. Only the two candidates receiving the most votes—regardless of party preference—move on to the general election regardless of vote totals. This only applies to California.

We are both correct and incorrect

• What is a “Top Two” Primary election?

In a Top Two Primary you may cast a vote for any candidate, even if you are not in the same political party. The top 2 vote getters will be on the General Election ballot in November.

Do all offices on the March ballot follow the Top Two rules?

No.

“Top Two” applies to these voter-nominated offices:

• Member of Congress
    • State Senator
    • State Assembly Member
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

We are both correct and incorrect

• What is a “Top Two” Primary election?

In a Top Two Primary you may cast a vote for any candidate, even if you are not in the same political party. The top 2 vote getters will be on the General Election ballot in November.

Do all offices on the March ballot follow the Top Two rules?

No.

“Top Two” applies to these voter-nominated offices:

• Member of Congress
    • State Senator
    • State Assembly Member

Fair enough

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Did you read my whole comment?

Not being snarky but up front. Please read my comment again?

How many hypotheticals are we talkin. The one where Trump gets WI - and what other states? 

Whoever got the most votes wins. So, if Trump turns over enough votes in enough key states, by providing enough evidence to get 40ish electoral votes - then he sure did win. But that's a whole shit-load of what'ifs. 

So far it's a maybe-ish one. 

12 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

If it weren't for double standards the left wouldn't have any standards at all.

138741204_10225441898180824_6941555598692894772_o.jpg

137552277_3737399576299426_3030658552318776238_o.jpg

So you have a group of people kick in your door chanting death threats and you think your first priority should be to put on pants? Good to know.

Once the legislators were all in secured areas she wasn't the one REFUSING to wear a mask. A few Trumpists did though.

You are obviously not an MD but merely a PHD

Blackadder gtgtgtgt - Meme Guy

Edited by bastardo
8 minutes ago, bastardo said:

So you have a group of people kick in your door chanting death threats and you think your first priority should be to put on pants? Good to know.

Once the legislators were all in secured areas she wasn't the one REFUSING to wear a mask. A few Trumpists did though.

Why wasn't she wearing one if it was concern in the pew being less than 6 feet from another person. 

I don't go to a lecture or social event and take my pants off. Nanni Pelosi had also said it was "Mandatory" within the rotunda to be masked.  

Her own panic actions cannot be attributed to others. Did the other people in the room panic, and forget their masks too? Were there any masks readily available in the secure room?

I just don't trust any of these fuckers. Rage bait flows from both sides. The current events should have given everyone a consensus about how none of these people truly represent their constituents.

Edited by Mattndew76
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Why wasn't she wearing one if it was concern in the pew being less than 6 feet from another person.

Her own panic actions cannot be attributed to others. Did the other people in the room panic, and forget their masks too? Were there any masks readily available in the secure room?

I wasn't there but I imagine in the heat of the moment masks were knocked off or removed in panic. Once the dust settled masks were worn by the responsible.

Edited by bastardo