• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, tr8er said:

No.  Read again.  

one group is fighting for a candidate. 
one group is fighting against racial discrimination.  
My stance is that Republicans using this comparison are simply trying to justify their actions through false equivalency.  

its bullshit smoke blowing.  Let’s compare Democrats when Trump won, to Republicans when Biden won.  It’s like pot heads compared to alcoholics.  

You haven't began to understand the other side then. 

Trump happened for a reason and until you do the work to understand why he happened. You will continue to be wrong.

Also BLM isnt fighting for discrimination. Within the first week when the true protest took place and it very much was about a good protest. After that it was a co-opted shit show that killed people, ruined lives, and morphed into seeking POWER. 

• Like 2

I want to clarify too.

I do not for one moment support what happened in DC.

I do not support what BLM morphed into after week 1 of protests for Treyvon. 

What I do want is for people to stop perpetuating some false ethical tribal stance that any of the things going on are more righteous than the other. They're both radical thrashing stupid violent mobs piggy backing on an actual justified problem.  

Racism is bad on all levels regardless of what direction it is pointed.

Federal power consolidation is also bad no matter the direction its pointed as well.  

Both of these groups want the government off their backs or necks, but are being told that either side is the one causing their problems. Its fucking nuts and its nuts watching everyone in here attempt to excuse their perceived side being justified to act like assholes. BLM has lost the fight as soon as they killed and looted. Q-Tard's lost the fight when they stormed the capitol, caused a death (murdered a cop), and ruined any real chance of debate within the Rotunda. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I want to clarify too.

I do not support what BLM morphed into after week 1 of protests for Treyvon. 

What I do want is for people to stop perpetuating some false ethical tribal stance that any of the things going on are more righteous than the other. They're both radical thrashing stupid violent mobs piggy backing on an actual justified problem.  

Racism is bad on all levels regardless of what direction it is pointed.

Federal power consolidation is also bad no matter the direction its pointed as well.  

Both of these groups want the government off their backs or necks, but are being told that either side is the one causing their problems. Its fucking nuts and its nuts watching everyone in here attempt to excuse their perceived side being justified to act like assholes. BLM has lost the fight as soon as they killed and looted. Q-Tard's lost the fight when they stormed the capitol, caused a death (murdered a cop), and ruined any real chance of debate within the Rotunda. 

I thought a guard (or cop) shot a young woman who died. Three, or maybe 4 now, died from non violent medical emergencies on the property (such as a heart attack).... not right there but somewhere on capitol grounds. These 3 (or 4) are always lumped in as having died in the 'violent terrorist clash in an attempt to.... blah blah blah" Their untimely and innocent deaths are being spun into a narrative by the media.

30 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Trump happened for a reason and until you do the work to understand why he happened. You will continue to be wrong.

Yeah, same reason we had a white riot and attack on the Capitol. It's the "old" South expelling it's (hopefully) agonal breath. People hate giving up privilege and think that they are being discriminated against when they lose advantage. In Trump's case it was a reaction to 8 years of a fine (if a bit corporatist) BLACK president. I saw a lot of the typical shit heads immediately lose their shit and start the now everyday dog whistling and I've seen it on here plenty.

Trump was the truck-nut crowd "rolling coal" on progressive America.

5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I thought a guard (or cop) shot a young woman who died. Three, or maybe 4 now, died from non violent medical emergencies on the property (such as a heart attack).... not right there but somewhere on capitol grounds. These 3 (or 4) are always lumped in as having died in the 'violent terrorist clash in an attempt to.... blah blah blah" Their untimely and innocent deaths are being spun into a narrative by the media.

I already addressed this. They died because of the riot.

If you start a fire and a firefighter sprains his ankle running to get the hose... YOU are responsible for that injury not the firefighter.

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I want to clarify too.

I do IF it leads to a true egalitarian revolution, not just a bunch of rubes providing cover for a few right-wing operatives.

What made a bunch of white slave owners from 200 plus years ago so infallible? Why can't we improve upon what they started? The second amendment is obsolete, there should be a mechanism to ensure that money stays out of elections, the electoral college is a relic of slavery and a white majority tool of control. 
All law should be argued by public defenders (private criminal law should not exist)

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1

I stopped watching the news in November and all other TV about 6 years ago

11 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Well you are a subject of the Queen, so it's no surprise that you would be sensitive to criticism of monarchy.

We certainly were in 1812. If we hadn't kicked your asses and burned Washington, including a certain building, it would never have been repainted white.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

I joined the Catholic Witches group on Facebook,

I wanna hear what the other side is sayin

no middle man

1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Isn't that what the Pope is... the middle man.

1 minute ago, bastardo said:

My people were elsewhere then, some being oppressed (earlier) by Cromwell, some developing dynamite (later)

My people discovered that sheep were also good for their wool

• Like 3