• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This supports my belief that the only bi partisan consensus is first class fukery of the freedom of the non-rich. I post this link to advise and distribute evidence of what I (and many others) have assumed for sometime. Are there any credible information sources that have confirmed the veracity of this information? Since I also assume most news information is manipulated and/or false, it is becoming difficult to determine truth.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/youtube-election-content/

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Right off the top in that report it makes the assertion that Putin ordered the hacking of the DNC servers.

That is factually false, and not only factually false but the FBI agents emails/texts recently released confirmed it was false, and none of the data on the server was packaged to be removed in any manner, but was intentionally sent to Wikileaks by "their guy" to create a false crime.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/05/13/crowdstrike_president_under_oath_no_proof_of_russia_dnc_hack_510974.html#!

https://www.stevegruber.com/2020/12/corrupt-obama-fbi-texted-that-was-our-guys-when-discussing-dnc-email-dump-to-wikileaks/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/15/doj-admits-fbi-never-saw-crowdstrike-report-on-dnc-russian-hacking-claim/

Keep posting up fake shit. Many of the claims and findings in this report have been proven false on many levels. Three links above do enough to show me that their is no real justice, but only political BS for people to rage over or revel in. 

That report is Bull Shit. 

Dip down to the conclusion at the bottom. You will see a party line split where GOP members see NO involvement or collusion, but on the other side of the coin the Democrats dissent and conject lots of personal "feelings" why he is corrupt. 

This file was based on the stupid fake Piss Dossier. Go issue by issue and you will find new reporting about how each accusation and finding is in question or has outright been proven false.

Emotions...... Ever hear of Political hit jobs?

There was NO KOMPROMAT on Trump or it would have been laid bare and he would have been removed. 

I post the actual senate intelligence report that was largely generated by Republican senators, and you rebut with links to the media who you largely consider false liars in every other post.  Then you use the FBI as a source of discrediting the report which you generally consider fake and out ya get cha.  You are all over the place.  

this intelligence report is less biased than the media.  It’s informed by many sources from both sides of the aisle.  It’s factual, and largely mild in assertion.  

Foreign involvement in the election was laid bare and was in fact a large part of the 2016 election.  Involvement from Trumps campaign was questioned for very sound reasoning with the recommendation of multiple agencies within our government.  You say let the process play out now.  But where were you when the election that went your way was in question?  We’re you calling for a hold until the questions were all answered to the satisfaction of Clinton’s lawyers?  The Dems at large?  

so here we are with valid questions.  But the goal post have yet again moved.  You don’t want the process to play out like it did.  New president is sworn in while an investigation is pursued.  That how it went.  And I don’t remember seeing the right up in arms then.  I’ve seen more hypocrisy  from the right in the last few months than Ive seen in any party in such short time.  

jumping from one claim to the next hoping something sticks.  

quoted you Mattndew, but this is kinda more relevant to the entirety of far right.  That’s who I was speaking of

Edited by tr8er
  • Like 1