• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was cleaning out my password book today and decided to see if it still worked for this site. As you can see, it did. hey Mike!

WOW....what an interesting snapshot of America in this thread, I'm not going to comment at all, other than,,

I wish you luck America!

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, bertvorgon said:

I was cleaning out my password book today and decided to see if it still worked for this site. As you can see, it did. hey Mike!

WOW....what an interesting snapshot of America in this thread, I'm not going to comment at all, other than,,

I wish you luck America!

Thanks America's hat, we're gonna need it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

He has friends in high places and access to those antibodies trump's carrying around inside the body somehow.....

The doctors said there wasn't RNA, turns out it was USA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, wayno said:

If this 4 tear old democrat run media smear campaign had not been going on in this country it would not be divided.

Imagine if they actually reported some positive things Trump accomplished instead of negativity 99% of the time.The media elected Biden,or should i say unelected Trump ? 

• Like 6
17 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Nanner does he mean piss and shit himself? 

Cause the guy in his profile stamp doesn't look like he could do much more than talk or expel bodily fluids.  Anything outside of that would result in cardiac issues I think.

Yeah, that's actually Flatcat, not me.  I, on the other hand, bench 178 and curl 40 lbs each arm.  So if you and fat bananahammuck want to try me, be my guest.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:49 AM, datzenmike said:

Well if you both are done on your personal opinions of each other, lets leave it at that lest others start taking sides. Call this a friendly warning. Political opinions are OK to express and explore. Don't forget that an opinion is not always supported by facts.  

Just keep it civil.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HRH said:

Yeah, that's actually Flatcat, not me.  I, on the other hand, bench 178 and curl 40 lbs each arm.  So if you and fat bananahammuck want to try me, be my guest.

Wow,, that IS really strong .  That is like almost superman strong. 

FYI..  To be honest calling me fat is more of a description than an insult .. Having spent many years behind parts counter collecting minimum wage, listening to customers order you around,,,,  you can do better,  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
42 minutes ago, Draker said:

Kids, calm down. This is just the internet. Don't forget you both love the Datsuns. This shit ain't personal so don't take it that way.

You're right, it IS just the internet.  Which I why I really don't care.  Both those two can keep letting their mouths write checks their asses can't cash.  I'm sure there will be a Datsun meet sometime later after covid that we'll all be at.  It'll be interesting to see how that goes.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Fat510 said:

pnzJTq3.gif

So the reason for 178 is because I don't have an Olympic bar.  I have a cheap shitty bar, and because I've cobbled a home gym together over the last couple years, I use Datsun flywheels for the bulk of the weight.  Datsun flywheels fit a non-Olympic bar quite nicely.  The scalloped ones are 22 pounds, the heavier full ones are 28 pounds.  And because the bar is a tiny stick bar, it only weighs 18 pounds.  Buying weights it's about a buck a pound for the nice ones.  But I have a crapload of Datsun flywheels, so there you go. 😉

15 minutes ago, HRH said:

You're right, it IS just the internet.  Which I why I really don't care.  Both those two can keep letting their mouths write checks their asses can't cash.  I'm sure there will be a Datsun meet sometime later after covid that we'll all be at.  It'll be interesting to see how that goes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTD9874tcWql041_X8csI