Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Likely not going to be a runoff after the video coming out showing ballot stuffing. Across the board signature audit will end up stripping votes from a lot you cheating democrats. 

But who knows you guys might threaten enough people to fix that too. 

"Make Orwell fiction again."

All the more reason that your voting is pointless, you should probably just stay at work and earn more money for gasoline and ammunition.

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, bastardo said:

All the more reason that your voting is pointless, you should probably just stay at work and earn more money for gasoline and ammunition.

Or you know fucking hang the traitors works too.

• Like 2

So the suitcases were not suitcases.  They were the same ballot rolling bins that were used every day.  Tagable, lockable.  There are no observers testifying that they were told to leave that I can find.  Those who were there testify that they did not tell observers to leave.  No ballots were opened after 10:30 when counting stopped.  I know you don’t believe this, but I approached this one thinking we might have evidence finally.   But every assumption is rivaled with an equally plausible assumption.  And one side is going on record with it.  And why is everyone assuming the volunteers are team Biden?  Are Republicans not able to volunteer at polling centers?  Giuliani even went so far to call it illegal to count votes when Republicans aren’t present.  How does he know they weren’t?  Also, it’s not at all illegal.  All observers are welcome, not required.  And they were scanning already opened ballots which needs to happen with all open ballots before leaving for security’s sake.  I’ve read both sides extensively today.  The claimant claims to not have found the part where the ballots were put there.  Sound right to you?  The video is there, it just didn’t help their claim.  Which they knew but they really needed a headline yesterday.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Or you know fucking hang the traitors works too.

Traitors.... condemned to the 9th circle of hell, the farthest from heaven, frozen in a lake of the devil's tears for their betrayal. 

11 minutes ago, tr8er said:

So the suitcases were not suitcases.  They were the same ballot rolling bins that were used every day.  Tagable, lockable.  There are no observers testifying that they were told to leave that I can find.  Those who were there testify that they did not tell observers to leave.  No ballots were opened after 10:30 when counting stopped.  I know you don’t believe this, but I approached this one thinking we might have evidence finally.   But every assumption is rivaled with an equally plausible assumption.  And one side is going on record with it.  And why is everyone assuming the volunteers are team Biden?  Are Republicans not able to volunteer at polling centers?  Giuliani even went so far to call it illegal to count votes when Republicans aren’t present.  How does he know they weren’t?  Also, it’s not at all illegal.  All observers are welcome, not required.  And they were scanning already opened ballots which needs to happen with all open ballots before leaving for security’s sake.  I’ve read both sides extensively today.  The claimant claims to not have found the part where the ballots were put there.  Sound right to you?  The video is there, it just didn’t help their claim.  Which they knew but they really needed a headline yesterday.  

Even the appearance of impropriety must be avoided. 

Why did everyone leave? covering their work stations? What I saw stated that the video was run back and the blond with pigtails placed the 'suitcases' there earlier in the day.

The counter's political party is irrelevant, there are supposed to be Dem and GOP observers allowed to be present besides the counters. This may be voluntary or it may be mandatory by law you would have to look this up.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

This is where you are not seeking the testimony of GOP observers. There has been open testimony during the hearings of observers being abused and antagonized. Several observers were removed after adjusting their masks. This testimony is also the reason why these videos and time stamps were sought. 

In the issue of these roller cases, all of the (both parties GOP/DNC) observers were told to leave the building because counting was convened for the night.  Once the observers learned of the resumed (by the tabulation office) counting they did try to return to the building only to be locked out until a considerable amount of time had passed.

No matter the amount of links or stories we place in front of you Tr8er I don't believe you would see this any other way. I respect your skepticism, but I honestly don't think you would see it any other way even with 4K HD video and audio of everything that has happened.   

https://www.dailywire.com/news/suitcase-video-shown-during-georgia-election-hearing-sparks-reaction-from-gov-kemp

“There wasn’t a bin that had ballots in it under that table,” Watson said. “It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table.”

sure smells like 💩

Same political party that cheated Bernie and Tulsi is the same one that cheated this time.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

When I want to prove I won an election fair. I make sure to threaten and ruin peoples lives if they doubt the system and questionable actions. 

Election officials, Governors, Poll workers, all getting fucking death threats.  It’s fucked up both ways.  You don’t need to prove you won when you get the most votes and delegates.  You do need to prove it when you believe it was stolen.  But thus far all I’ve heard is “bombshell is coming”. “Just wait, all the evidence is there”. Court challenge after court challenge without evidence presented being thrown out.  It’s all a show.  They just want as many as possible to believe it’s rigged so they allude without closure.  Countless rabbit holes, endless testimony of suspicion, accusations of every level from believable to outrageous.  It’s got all the markers you guys should be able to recognize.  I’m not closing my mind, and I’ll look at the next claim because I know it’s coming.  But the Dominion machines were all accounted for, and the observers won’t say they were told to leave.  Just lawyers saying they were without backing.  The tables were covered because they were done opening ballots.  The scanning tables were never covered.  The workers never left.  And the observers were not denied reentry from the mouth of those who were there.  I’ll look for testimony of the observers on that point as well though.  So far only lawyers not in court saying that that Ive seen.  

and if all of the testimony and lawyers end up being pardoned, none of you will have an issue with it.  

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Traitors.... condemned to the 9th circle of hell, the farthest from heaven, frozen in a lake of the devil's tears for their betrayal. 

Even the appearance of impropriety must be avoided. 

Why did everyone leave? covering their work stations? What I saw stated that the video was run back and the blond with pigtails placed the 'suitcases' there earlier in the day.

The counter's political party is irrelevant, there are supposed to be Dem and GOP observers allowed to be present besides the counters. This may be voluntary or it may be mandatory by law you would have to look this up.

I did actually look this up.  GA law.  All political parties are allowed two observers at all counting and voting locations.  They are required to be allowed present but not required to be there.  Which makes sense or they’d simply stop the count by walking out.  Also some parties don’t even have enough members to have observers at all polling locations.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I did actually look this up.  GA law.  All political parties are allowed two observers at all counting and voting locations.  They are required to be allowed present but not required to be there.  Which makes sense or they’d simply stop the count by walking out.  Also some parties don’t even have enough members to have observers at all polling locations.  

A woman in MI gives testimony as to why the GOP representatives were scarce. I cannot imagine this was much different. Given the distance the observers were forced to be away from the tabulation is only indicative of a less than good faith setup.  

You can observe my work Tr8er but only from my living room. I work in my garage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

A woman in MI gives testimony as to why the GOP representatives were scarce. I cannot imagine this was much different. Given the distance the observers were forced to be away from the tabulation is only indicative of a less than good faith setup.  

You can observe my work Tr8er but only from my living room. I work in my garage. 

Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Etc. All observed by the same rules.  As well all poll counting positions were filled under the same criteria.  The rules were established under a Republican Congress.  They were followed as well as can be expected while I accept there were issues.  If those issues were significant I’d expect they’d have been identified and accepted by one of dozens of judges many of which were appointed under Trump.  Simply stated, there is a huge feeling of disbelief.  But that’s not going to change who was elected.  The same people who chanted about how liberals wouldn’t accept the outcome if Trump won, have sewn their own badge.  I do guaranty that if Trump won, Biden would have conceded accordingly.  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Etc. All observed by the same rules.  As well all poll counting positions were filled under the same criteria.  The rules were established under a Republican Congress.  They were followed as well as can be expected while I accept there were issues.  If those issues were significant I’d expect they’d have been identified and accepted by one of dozens of judges many of which were appointed under Trump.  Simply stated, there is a huge feeling of disbelief.  But that’s not going to change who was elected.  The same people who chanted about how liberals wouldn’t accept the outcome if Trump won, have sewn their own badge.  I do guaranty that if Trump won, Biden would have conceded accordingly.  

Thanks for being logical about this. So many can't because of their own political narrow mindedness. Now lets back up to 2016, Hillary won the popular vote (I think) but lost the electoral vote. The electoral vote is ultimately how the president is chosen regardless of the popular vote. 2016 Hillary lost and Trump was voted president. I was totally fine with that and couldn't wait until Hillary shut her fat fucking mouth and fell out of the spot light. Now here we are in 2020. Trump lost electoral vote by the same margin this year as he won it in 2016. I still don't want to hear from Hillary and I also want Trump to shut the fuck up and fade away!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Draker said:

Let the process play out. There is evidence, that’s what affidavits are. Is it valid? That’s for a judge to determine.

What is the most damning or perhaps a few I can look up.  Trying to word this non combative because I’ve not read many myself.  

5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Stupidity doesn't stop at political borders.

But this also serves as an example of how loose voting requirements (if that's the correct word) enable unethical behavior, if it is a tight race like Florida was when Al Gore sued and lost by 300 something votes can you not imagine 300 people traveling to Georgia to vote for the day ?

9 hours ago, tr8er said:

What is the most damning or perhaps a few I can look up.  Trying to word this non combative because I’ve not read many myself.  

There was over 20 hours of testimony just this week. These are sworn affidavits under the penalty of perjury. They aren’t public to my knowledge. Maybe they are?

You can watch the testimony from Arizona, Michigan and Georgia. It’s super long and often boring. But if you want it presented without bias.. here ya go. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, tr8er said:

to answer more directly, allegations of:

- ballot chain of custody broken

- Printed test ballots going missing

- counters finding stacks of ballots printed on different paper that were copies of each other

- stacks of absentee ballots in sequential order

- signatures not being checked

- ballots coming in from the back door

- kicking everyone out of the building and then counting ballots after hours with no one around (on video)

- allegations of voting machine issues, lots and lots of them

- usps driver trucking in pallets of filled ballets from New York. Then his trailer and all ballots vanishing.

- voting machines connected to the internet

- tabulating staff running the same stack of ballots over and over countless times

- Poll watcher discrimination 

- and a whole lot more. 

Please don’t take my word, it’s in the videos. Does it make it true, not necessarily. Does it make enough difference to change an election, maybe. That’s why the process has to continue.

• Like 1