Pair charged with 18 counts of felony voter fraud

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/pair-charged-with-voter-fraud-allegedly-submitted-thousands-of-fraudulent-applications-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/

I think it is hilarious how they conduct elections.  You have one organization supervising the election and then you have R and D overseers.

When classified documents are transported, there is always a 2-man team that accompanies them.  Same for nuclear launch of missiles 2-man team.

Supervision of Elections can be a R or D which is the biggest conflict of interest imaginable.  And yet, that goes on unchallenged which tells me, the R & D basically are in cahoots and neither will upset the power they both have grabbed.

All we can do is sit back and "enjoy the ride" and hope the people pulling their strings don't crash the world economy.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, john510 said:

I see you didn't answer the question about Trump's opposition.Typical.I know the left never used name calling or childish behavior correct ? A very professional and polite group they are i'm sure.Nancy Pelosi tearing up a SOTU speech was completely acceptable.Adam Schiff straight up lying out of his ass publicly was good also.Biden calling Trump a clown ? Come on man.Trump's outlandish rhetoric,and everybody elses.There's a huge difference between one man's words opposed to the hundreds of politicians that oppose his ideas and say things just as bad as Trump.And teargas ? not enough of it was used,not even close.Portland is a great example of what happens when you don't use enough tear gas on these savages.Those people aren't civilized Americans.Gas em.

You are correct I did not answer about the other side, kind of forgot about the second part. Biden belongs in a retirement home not the White House but he doesn't brag about his dick size in public. I am all for teargas, rubber bullets, this microwave stuff even live rounds when people are being violent. I believe a buisness owner has a right to shoot anyone that forces their way into their buisness. That would have stopped a lot of this nonsense and cleaned the earth of some useless Fucks. But the use of teargas on people that were not being violent for his photo op will remain fresh in the minds of those who saw the injustice in it. I don't think he can help the Republicans cause much at this point he has become so toxic. He will be gone soon anyways.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, HRH said:

So every court Trump has approached has dismissed the lawsuits for LACK OF EVIDENCE.  Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it true.  This Trump failure to recognize his loss reminds me of the 6 months Hillary spent bitching and blaming people for how she possibly couldn't have won.  The shoe's on the other foot now, no one mentioned fraudulent election results in 2016.  Hmmm.

I love it how everyone is jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon of something incredibly wrong and unfair about our elections, when in reality, there was probably less than 1% margin of error and in all reality, the side that lost keeps trying to push cases the judges flat out deny due to lack of evidence.

I heard, "Trump won, get over it!" a metric fuckton of times in 2016.  That said:

GET OVER IT, BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE!!

14 hours ago, HRH said:

Pssssst.....hey......guess what?

MY FONT IS BIGGEST, BIDEN WON!! 😄

Oh, and here's a good article about those suitcases.  Keep grasping at straws though.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/georgia-suitcase-video-ballots-trump-b1766363.html

13 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

I would add something but last time I did he rage quit and ran off to his little pussified safe room .. 

cuz you’re a cry baby bitch Matt

2 hours ago, HRH said:

Actually, I left because everyone dragged politics into every thread imaginable and it was annoying as fuck.  I prefer not having politics in Datsun forums, but since it's been resurrected here, don't think I don't relish poking the bear.

And it looks to me like you're the cry baby bitch since you can't accept facts.  Like the fact that Biden won.  FACT.  Do you need help understanding that?  It's called an election.  People vote.  Whoever gets the most electoral college votes win.  Pretty simple, really.

1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

First off,, I don't care if Biden won .. I've said it many times on here and in real life. Whoever is president makes NO difference in my life whatsoever. 

You ,, didn't just leave as you put it,,, YOU  literally started a thread crying cuz the pumpkin skinned man was going to hurt you by being elected.. YOU DID THAT

Ted was reading it to the two ( card carrying) minorities riding in van coming back from Eaglerock swap meet in California ..  

Conveniently for you , the threads i"m referencing you being a crybaby in are locked so i can't post what a grown man crying looks like.

You deleted all your threads content because you are in fact a middle aged , WHITE , SJW wanna-be , crying for the people you deem helpless in Spokane .. In one diatribe you even announced you are going to quit your job because of the nasty customers coming in and voicing their opinion.. lol 

YOU, moved all your "content" to NWD because there's so many RACISTS!!  on here.. It's laughable as the one of the main moderators  ( skin so white it's almost translucent) on NWD used to have Hillsburrito as his location on this forum.. You think he was refencing the great Hispanic heritage of the city?? Are you really that naïve ??  

It's like coming on here "anonymously" seriously what does that show ??    lol  

Lastly but not leastly ,,,, Your a crybaby that's now dancing around like a 2 year old that just shit his pants cuz ,,,,,  cuz,,,, well fuck if we can figure it out to be honest. 

I think Racheal Maddow reruns might be on so i  better skeedaddle off for now.. 

You're welcome 

Well if you both are done on your personal opinions of each other, lets leave it at that lest others start taking sides. Call this a friendly warning. Political opinions are OK to express and explore. Don't forget that an opinion is not always supported by facts.  Biden is not president yet, not even president elect yet. It's closer to say presumptive but even that has been called into question and until the counting irregularities and court cases are sorted it's very much in limbo..... for now. 

23 hours ago, Draker said:

the moment you realize the media is not on your side, a lot of things become a whole lot clearer.

Don't surrender walking your own path to the media. They don't get to choose which one you take, they are merely a walking stick.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

You are correct I did not answer about the other side, kind of forgot about the second part. Biden belongs in a retirement home not the White House but he doesn't brag about his dick size in public. I am all for teargas, rubber bullets, this microwave stuff even live rounds when people are being violent. I believe a buisness owner has a right to shoot anyone that forces their way into their buisness. That would have stopped a lot of this nonsense and cleaned the earth of some useless Fucks. But the use of teargas on people that were not being violent for his photo op will remain fresh in the minds of those who saw the injustice in it. I don't think he can help the Republicans cause much at this point he has become so toxic. He will be gone soon anyways.

Maybe you should add BLM terrorists to that list of useless fucks in front of the WH. They were a mob and had done damage by fire to the very church he posed in front of. Mobs are like rabid dogs, they can turn on you in seconds.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

i agree on using what ever it take to annihilate violent  dnc/soros/blm  paid terrorists

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe you should add BLM terrorists to that list of useless fucks in front of the WH. They were a mob and had done damage by fire to the very church he posed in front of. Mobs are like rabid dogs, they can turn on you in seconds.

i agree

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

I agree with this except for the part about teargas and violence.When you're asked to disperse and don't and then told to disperse and you don't,the violence is next.Leave and you don't get gassed,beat up,shot or arrested.And Biden does brag,he keeps telling us he has 47 years of service to this country and has the answers to everything.All politicians do it.Nothing new about that.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

.And Biden does brag,he keeps telling us he has 47 years of service to this country 

Its 47 on monday ,74 on tuesday and13 on wed because you add 4+7. Anyways I don't like the Man but whoever is president has the whole worlds ear. When Trump brags about his dicksize in front of the world it is an embarrassment to the office. The rest of world must have been laughing at what douchebage we have for a leader.

This was 4 years ago and has continued nonstop since. Glad to see him go.

Dick size? That was started by little Marco and it was a damn funny reply that shut him up. Who cares what's said in your own home. Might mean more if said internationally.

He's definitely an embarrassment to the presidential office. The most un-presidential president ever and I've see all since Eisenhower. That said 70- 75K Americans don't seen to have a problem with what other people in the world think. That said, he does get some getting used to BUT do you vote based on how presidential a candidate is??????

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Its 47 on monday ,74 on tuesday and13 on wed because you add 4+7. Anyways I don't like the Man but whoever is president has the whole worlds ear. When Trump brags about his dicksize in front of the world it is an embarrassment to the office. The rest of world must have been laughing at what douchebage we have for a leader.

Again you ignore what really happened there.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Over 1,000 sworn affidavits alleging some kind of voter fraud, wrong doing or disobeying the voting laws.

I really don’t think this is true.  I’m expecting 990 affidavits swearing they witnessed something they found suspicious.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

The rest of world must have been laughing at what douchebage we have for a leader.

Why would we care what the rest of the world thinks? All our allies are weak and/or have no military.

Its the United States of America

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I really don’t think this is true.  I’m expecting 990 affidavits swearing they witnessed something they found suspicious.  

Right....... I had a hidden suitcase of affidavits hidden under a table.....

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Hey ,, Hillary Clinton boy..

My camera died but,,,,,  i shit you not...  We came across a 8 lug 421 powered 2 door Catalina (63??)  in the secure "museum" area of a junkyard a couple weekends ago.. Car looked almost complete didn't open hood so not sure if it had engine .. Not really for sale,  but not being taken care of either.. Ted is working on a package deal for the Datsuns and when i go to tow all of them i will text you a few pics ,,,,  

In Canada we didn't get the Catalina or the 421 that went with it. We did get the 389 GTO engine. There was a kid that had one but we didn't believe the 421 size and the Catalina name we thought he made it up somehow.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

Your Are Dumb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

First off,, I don't care if Biden won .. I've said it many times on here and in real life. Whoever is president makes NO difference in my life whatsoever. 

You ,, didn't just leave as you put it,,, YOU  literally started a thread crying cuz the pumpkin skinned man was going to hurt you by being elected.. YOU DID THAT

Ted was reading it to the two ( card carrying) minorities riding in van coming back from Eaglerock swap meet in California ..  

Conveniently for you , the threads i"m referencing you being a crybaby in are locked so i can't post what a grown man crying looks like.

You deleted all your threads content because you are in fact a middle aged , WHITE , SJW wanna-be , crying for the people you deem helpless in Spokane .. In one diatribe you even announced you are going to quit your job because of the nasty customers coming in and voicing their opinion.. lol 

YOU, moved all your "content" to NWD because there's so many RACISTS!!  on here.. It's laughable as the one of the main moderators  ( skin so white it's almost translucent) on NWD used to have Hillsburrito as his location on this forum.. You think he was refencing the great Hispanic heritage of the city?? Are you really that naïve ??  

It's like coming on here "anonymously" seriously what does that show ??    lol  

Lastly but not leastly ,,,, Your a crybaby that's now dancing around like a 2 year old that just shit his pants cuz ,,,,,  cuz,,,, well fuck if we can figure it out to be honest. 

I think Racheal Maddow reruns might be on so i  better skeedaddle off for now.. 

You're welcome 

Venting and crying are two different things.  Not to mention there are a lot of asshat racists here and everywhere else in life.  What really ticked me off was trying to have an intelligent conversation with you and a few others was like trying to explain mechanics to a 3 year old.  I also don't know what an SJW is, sorry there, not millennial enough.  I'm not sure what you mean about anonymously, I'm still using the same handle I used on all the forums I've been on.  Must be hiding in plain sight?

All I ever asked was for people to be civil when discussing topics related to politics.  You and your fanboy Diego said plenty of fucked up shit in that mess.  I got tired of it, so I left.  After I tried constantly to make a point and communicate without being a dick.  But I couldn't communicate because any logical discourse I tried to have was again, like talking mechanics to a group of 3 year olds making poop jokes.

If you would like to talk to me in person about my crybaby antics, I welcome it.  But it's entirely possible that I will give up communication and resort to simpler measures, fair warning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Right....... I had a hidden suitcase of affidavits hidden under a table.....

Thats just where overflow affidavit suitcases are stored.

Edited by Draker
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Fat510 said:

Why would we care what the rest of the world thinks? All our allies are weak and/or have no military.

Its the United States of America

You obviously haven't spent much time outside of the US. The world is intertwined with goods and commerce. Depending on what you are driving odds are it wasn't mfg in the us. Nissans, chevys made in Mexico. Parts globally sourced. Businesses competing with foriegn companies outside of the US. I unfortunately have to work outside the US sometimes and Trumps shithole country comments caused backlash that made things difficult for US buisness, but the rest of the world was glad to step in. Namely China. Currently the prick is doing his best to spread covid with his packed unmasked indoor rally's while the rest of the world is getting somewhat of a handle on it and moving on. The sooner he leaves the better but like a sore loser in chess he is wiping the board clean so someone else has to clean the mess. The unfortunate part is the mess is so big and the cleanup crew so incompetent we will be wallowing in this mess for a long time.

• Haha 2