I watched quite a bit of the Arizona hearing.All these people are either great liars willing to get in trouble for lying or we have a serious problem.How could anybody deny we have an issue here ? And why the fuck are we using computers to assist vote counting ? Even if you liked the outcome of the election how could you deny there's an issue ? This is fucked and really makes me lose all faith in fair elections.Kind of makes me want to NOT vote which is probably the goal of a certain party.

• Like 5
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, john510 said:

I watched quite a bit of the Arizona hearing.All these people are either great liars willing to get in trouble for lying or we have a serious problem.How could anybody deny we have an issue here ? And why the fuck are we using computers to assist vote counting ? Even if you liked the outcome of the election how could you deny there's an issue ? This is fucked and really makes me lose all faith in fair elections.Kind of makes me want to NOT vote which is probably the goal of a certain party.

Correct! And resistance to audit tells you everything you need to know. Not recount, audit. Machines, signatures, ballots, counts, process start to finish. 

obviously the “winners” would resist. They won. But even the losers resisting? 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

News media won't cover that!!!! I big clue that something is fishy right there.

the moment you realize the media is not on your side, a lot of things become a whole lot clearer.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Draker said:

Correct! And resistance to audit tells you everything you need to know. Not recount, audit. Machines, signatures, ballots, counts, process start to finish. 

obviously the “winners” would resist. They won. But even the losers resisting? 

Losers resisting a recount, audit or confirmation that everything is proper???? At best they simply trust the election process no questions asked..... at worst this would definitely call into question their true loyalty to their party. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, john510 said:

Rudy mentioned that some of the tabulations are done outside the country. I think Germany was one.

makovich-burn-after-reading-wtf.gif?resi

• Like 4

Why would you print thousands live identical test ballots on site? Of course you need to test the tabulators to confirm calibration. But identical live ballots? 

ok, let’s assume that the best and only way to test. You better have armed guards in there, a dozen or more poll watchers from all applicable parties that can clearly see and ask questions and raise concerns. 

Allegedly that was not the case. Often the room was completely unattended and unsecured.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Draker said:

Why would you print thousands live identical test ballots on site? Of course you need to test the tabulators to confirm calibration. But identical live ballots? 

ok, let’s assume that the best and only way to test. You better have armed guards in there, a dozen or more poll watchers from all applicable parties that can clearly see and ask questions and raise concerns. 

Allegedly that was not the case. Often the room was completely unattended and unsecured.

To prevent shenanigans the machines should be certified and sealed before delivery for use. The whole idea of a machine seems wrong to me.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

News media won't cover that!!!! I big clue that something is fishy right there.

Exactly.I'd really like to see the states in question vote again without these Dominion machines.How hard could it be ? It could be quicker and easier than a long drawn out court battle while we have no real President in office.It would also settle it once and for all.If Biden takes these states again we know it's legit.No controversy and Trump would walk away feeling like an ass.The state that surprises me is Arizona.I've been there many times and it sure doesn't seem like a Democratic stronghold.The place looks "right wing" all over the place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think he would feel like an ass. There is some serious errors in judgment and procedures and breaking of election rules and laws going on.... enough to change the outcome? don't know. At the worst he would leave behind changes to how the voting is conducted so that this BS doesn't happen again.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

To prevent shenanigans the machines should be certified and sealed before delivery for use. The whole idea of a machine seems wrong to me.

correct! No machines. All involve parties count each vote independently and certify each batch. Voter ID mandatory. Signature match mandatory.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Draker said:

correct! No machines. All involve parties count each vote independently and certify each batch. Voter ID mandatory. Signature match mandatory.

But these things might cause a secure and honest election,we can't have that.It could cause states like California to have a balance of power instead of dictatorship.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Exactly.I'd really like to see the states in question vote again without these Dominion machines.How hard could it be ? It could be quicker and easier than a long drawn out court battle while we have no real President in office.It would also settle it once and for all.If Biden takes these states again we know it's legit.No controversy and Trump would walk away feeling like an ass.The state that surprises me is Arizona.I've been there many times and it sure doesn't seem like a Democratic stronghold.The place looks "right wing" all over the place.

An entrenched party machine in Phoenix [and possibly Tucson] is all it takes to tilt the scales.  Real people have to work, dilletants and welfare cases have free time on their hands.

• Like 3

So every court Trump has approached has dismissed the lawsuits for LACK OF EVIDENCE.  Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it true.  This Trump failure to recognize his loss reminds me of the 6 months Hillary spent bitching and blaming people for how she possibly couldn't have won.  The shoe's on the other foot now, no one mentioned fraudulent election results in 2016.  Hmmm.

I love it how everyone is jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon of something incredibly wrong and unfair about our elections, when in reality, there was probably less than 1% margin of error and in all reality, the side that lost keeps trying to push cases the judges flat out deny due to lack of evidence.

I heard, "Trump won, get over it!" a metric fuckton of times in 2016.  That said:

GET OVER IT, BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE!!

Edited by HRH
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Draker said:

to answer more directly, allegations of:

- ballot chain of custody broken

- Printed test ballots going missing

- counters finding stacks of ballots printed on different paper that were copies of each other

- stacks of absentee ballots in sequential order

- signatures not being checked

- ballots coming in from the back door

- kicking everyone out of the building and then counting ballots after hours with no one around (on video)

- allegations of voting machine issues, lots and lots of them

- usps driver trucking in pallets of filled ballets from New York. Then his trailer and all ballots vanishing.

- voting machines connected to the internet

- tabulating staff running the same stack of ballots over and over countless times

- Poll watcher discrimination 

- and a whole lot more. 

Please don’t take my word, it’s in the videos. Does it make it true, not necessarily. Does it make enough difference to change an election, maybe. That’s why the process has to continue.

I was tuned in all day live watching the hearings day one.  I heard a bunch of witness to suspicious activity.  I didn’t hear testimony of witness to fraud direct and I was hoping to read what was sworn.  The suitcases were the most interesting part.  So the investigation will continue.  Similar to how the investigation continued into Trumps presidency over Foreign involvement.  But Trump was still sworn in as investigations continued.  

• Like 1

Hillary only bitched for 6 months ? Damn it seemed like 6 years.I think she's still bitching about it.She's probably really pissed off now.Trump kicked her ass and then Biden beat Trump.She probably feels even worse that a corpse beat Trump and she couldn't.And i thought 2016 was a fraudulent election,didn't the Russians elect Trump ? that's what i heard on CNN.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I must have been tuned out.  Seemed like a few days after losing she dropped off the face of politics and I’ve hardly seen or heard from her since.  She holds no office right?   

Yea you must have been tuned out.She holds no office but acts like she does.

• Like 2

Once the media dropped her she was old news. Because of that she wrote a book called What Happened to continue ragging to her fans. The Clinton foundation bought the first 200,000 copies. Behind close doors Bill has to caller Madam President. She asked Bernie to write a footnote for her book, but he told her.... " you already fucked me over once, print that!!! then go fuck yourself"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, HRH said:

So every court Trump has approached has dismissed the lawsuits for LACK OF EVIDENCE.  Just because you want it to be true, doesn't make it true.  This Trump failure to recognize his loss reminds me of the 6 months Hillary spent bitching and blaming people for how she possibly couldn't have won.  The shoe's on the other foot now, no one mentioned fraudulent election results in 2016.  Hmmm.

I love it how everyone is jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon of something incredibly wrong and unfair about our elections, when in reality, there was probably less than 1% margin of error and in all reality, the side that lost keeps trying to push cases the judges flat out deny due to lack of evidence.

I heard, "Trump won, get over it!" a metric fuckton of times in 2016.  That said:

GET OVER IT, BIDEN WON FAIR AND SQUARE!!

I  DISAGREE AND I THINK OTHERS DO TO 

Biden is more crooked then Lombard street in 

San Francisco 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, HRH said:

So every court Trump has approached has dismissed the lawsuits for LACK OF EVIDENCE. 

this is incorrect and shows either your disregard for the truth or your lack of understanding of the cases themselves. 

• Like 3