54 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

lol Vancouver is the capital of BC???

First, Ellen/Elliot can come out as a turnip, for all I care. (i thought she was excellent "Hard Candy"). But, I must be missing the point, Ellen/Elliot came out as a lesbian, in 2014. So, what is this big emotion confession? She was attracted to girls. because she was a lesbian, and now she is attracted to girls, because she claims to be a he. I am happy to welcome Elliot to the white male who likes girls team; I am sure he would be an outstanding wing man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

At least she can't cock block.

The weird thing is he will probably take hormones and start growing a beard.  I thought she was a cute lesbian. but now I'm just cornfused..

Where's Mr Big when we need him?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Where are all the patriotic Democrats in all this??? Surely that can't all not have some questions or suspicions about how their party conducted itself before during and after the election on their behalf?  

Their guy won so they look the other way.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Duncan said:

The weird thing is he will probably take hormones and start growing a beard.  I thought she was a cute lesbian. but now I'm just cornfused..

Bearded lesbians are a sad thing.  Fortunately he won’t be a lesbian no more.  So all G by me.  Moving on

• Like 2

So Democrats are not at all patriotic, almost un American.

9 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Maybe will date Caitlyn. Now I'm confused.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Video evidence of cheating in GA election, more than enough to change the results.

Includes ballot counters waiting until people leave and then pulling out boxes of hidden ballots.

https://streamable.com/rjlfi7

Edit alternate and expanded version, a bit easier to follow.

Sarcasm mode - on

But we don't really see them cheating they just thought they could get more done if they made everyone leave after all they were just slowing them down. Sarcasm mode - off

• Like 2

Likely not going to be a runoff after the video coming out showing ballot stuffing. Across the board signature audit will end up stripping votes from a lot you cheating democrats. 

But who knows you guys might threaten enough people to fix that too. 

"Make Orwell fiction again."

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Have to ask..... don't they know that there are cameras? How can you expect to get away clean? So many involved, it's not an isolated thing.

Seriously WTF???

Criminality is not reserved for the smart. 

I cant even understand how they didn't know the cameras are on sight unless these are hidden? I worked in a tech company that had visible cameras and 2X as many hidden. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Then say what it really is..... a conspiracy to subvert the election process.

Cant. The word "Conspiracy" has been lumped into the group of upspoken words or if spoken then you are of the unclean uneducated rabble who deserve no attention. Pretty masterfully done too. 

Dilute the meaning so much with fringe association that even if there is a legitimate plot you would only have to ascribe the aspersion and poof. "Debunked"

We have perfect examples of the type of people posting on this very website. You see the fuckery and I see the fuckery, but we still get people bashing what we see as "bullshit fake conspiricy" 

• Like 5