3 minutes ago, john510 said:

Your first question ? You're kidding right ? Maybe,i'm not sure,possibly.There left leaning and despise the right ? Just a wild guess.

So they just made up everything about AG Barr then like the other links? 

18 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

That judge wasn't speaking to anyone from the voter integrity project. 

That judge is speaking to the lawyers working for Trump in Arizona - which handled the user submitted information the same way the voter 'integrity' project are getting their information. Just because you can't deem these to be fraudulent affidavits - does not mean they are worthy of submitting as evidence. Doesn't matter how many youtube views you show of people supporting your view - the claims do not hold up in court. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

So they just made up everything about AG Barr then like the other links? 

That judge is speaking to the lawyers working for Trump in Arizona - which handled the user submitted information the same way the voter 'integrity' project are getting their information. Just because you can't deem these to be fraudulent affidavits - does not mean they are worthy of submitting as evidence. Doesn't matter how many youtube views you show of people supporting your view - the claims do not hold up in court. 

You are so cucking wrong my head hurts. 

I am done with your brain drain. 

You are so beyond reason its dumb.  

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, john510 said:

I thought it was funny.No need to show me stats.I could believe it.

Oh, after I posted I saw how that could have been seen as stereotypical maybe even racist or both. (maybe you did, but thanks anyway)

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Not Trumps attorneys. 

Trump has only filed 4 cases.

The other hundreds of cases are not being conducted by the Trump legal team, but by private citizens. 

100% incorrect. 

7 lawsuits in Pennsylvania - one of which is still ongoing

2 in Nevada

3 in Michigan

1 in Georgia

1 Dropped in Arizona. 

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

Anyone care to actually look into the evidence. Matt Braynard did such a rock solid job of putting together a data base of easily searchable improper voting the FBI couldnt ignore it and collected the data from him.

Viva and Barnes also give a great amount of narrow legal explanations currently happening. Even going so far as to show the actual filing from the True Trump team and not some lumped in firm not associated with the president. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

On the face of it the Youtubes have been far and away more factual, unbiased and forthcoming than the media.

You are trying to talk reason with a person who has no intention outside of a gotcha conversation. 

He is as valuable as a box of hair clippings in this type of discussion.

• Like 1
Just now, datzenmike said:

Where are all the patriotic Democrats in all this??? Surely that can't all not have some questions or suspicions about how their party conducted itself before during and after the election on their behalf?  

I haven't any idea. I can opine that its a why look a gift horse in the mouth.

Reuters as much as I don't trust their data said in recent polling 30% of the Biden voters think the system was cheated for him to win.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Where are all the patriotic Democrats in all this??? Surely that can't all not have some questions or suspicions about how their party conducted itself before during and after the election on their behalf?  

Just tidying up some "loose ends" , you know burning excess ballots, helping Dominion move office etc. I'm sure they will get round to asking some "serious" questions, probably around mid next year.....

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Misery loves company. About that time Biden is crying on Hillary's shoulder and going on and on about how he is the president. She's patting him on the back. " There there.... I know, I know" 

If the constitution holds true then Trump should have a second term. Given how judges are now politicians or have always been....Biden is #46.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Is there evidence in the top there or just headlines?   Cant click them so honest question

This is a compilation as to what is being litigated, and used by legislatures to sift through in the recent hearings , along with current standing of court proceeding.  Media report links, and stories on legality. 

Watch the Viva & Barnes video I posted. They explain much of this and what is on this web page too.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Here is the evidence.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Half of these links don't support the 'evidence' when you click on sources, other sources are super outdated and have been already gone though by courts. Other are links to more peoples youtube videos which aren't a source for anything but opinion. They even list things going in in Canada and other countries as evidence. That list needs to be vetted drastically to be taken seriously. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
21 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Piss off dude. I already know you aren't here for information or reasonable conversation.  

You already know everything.

Nope, never claimed too but if you want to continue to argue in bad faith, cool. 

Sorry, but if I see bullshit being posted I'm going to call bullshit on it. Seriously. Go look though your links on that page. It's mostly garbage and I was just clicking around on it. Mute me, ignore my posts or whatever but that site is garbage for 'facts'. 

Here's a great one for canada from 2014 LOL as a prime 'example' from that site https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/09/23/votecounting_glitches_raise_concerns_for_municipal_elections.html

And a ton of links to breitbart LOL come on dude. 

Edited by BrothersGarage