8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I never watch CNN, but if some reference gets through I start looking for the opposite to be true. I've said this before, but how many movies are there in the past where a fictional president, CIA office, pentagon officials, NSA or whatever are discussing something and look up at the monitor to see what CNN was reporting and a/ are embarrassed that they know about it, or sooner than them or b/  base their response on this information???????????? Holy fuck! they are the absolute worst now. A joke.

I've tried countless times to watch CNN.I just couldn't stomach the propaganda they push.They'll get a panel of so called experts,usually younger and all so liberal it's sickening.None of these experts will be Republican or even experienced with politics from what i gather.Nothing but anti Trump rhetoric and they pat each other on the back during the whole segment.When they're done they're probably backstage giving each other reach arounds and high fives.That news source is a joke.

• Like 3
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, paradime said:

Sorry, but some people are proudly register as INdependent because the only thing that really makes sense is not becoming dependent on either dysfunctional political corporation/side in order to feel self-assured.

Seriously consider this, you can actually live your values as conservative or liberal and not have to choose a FUCKED up dysfunctional side to feel validated.

Folk I'll be honest, I'm pulling you to the UNside here. You want to fuck the Washington establishment, UNplug and UNside! Vote your values and STOP listening to the moronic F'n corrupt grabbing hands propaganda show and start thinking for yourself. Dig a little deeper with a little objective critical thinking and it's plane to see; BOTH sides are feeding you nutritionless intellectual chicken feed. Be honest, does that crap make you feel strong, or more and more weak? Stop the madness and UNside that shit.

I'm an Independent,that doesn't mean i vote for the independent candidate.I just choose to vote for the the person i believe will do a better job.I will say these last four years have definitely swayed me to the right.Especially in my home state where my ballot had nothing but Republicans punched on it even if i had no idea who they were.The other side ? out of control with the power and it needs to change.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

I don't care what you need or don't need, but don't tell me what I can or can't own. 

I am curious on this statement, any US citizen should be able to own/have ANYTHING? I have a touch of an anarchist in me, however this seems like a quick path to oblivion in any society. Don't get me wrong, I daydream of chaos and people actually having to fight/work/plan to survive!  😈

4 minutes ago, Logical1 said:

I am curious on this statement, any US citizen should be able to own/have ANYTHING? I have a touch of an anarchist in me, however this seems like a quick path to oblivion in any society. Don't get me wrong, I daydream of chaos and people actually having to fight/work/plan to survive!  😈

Pay the tax stamp and you can have just about anything.

22 minutes ago, Logical1 said:

. Don't get me wrong, I daydream of chaos and people actually having to fight/work/plan to survive

That's kind of how life works. You get out of life what you put into it. If you want to become an MD you waste your youth away studying and mount massive debt but are rewarded with a high paying career as long as you keep putting in the effort. If you want to fuck off and take no risk there is no reward. Nobody works harder than a successful small or large buisness owner, it becomes there identity. Don't fault them for being able to reap the rewards for their efforts. Anarchists and liberals want to rise up and gather what is " rightfully theirs" without actually earning it!

• Like 1

I am not sure how anarchist are trying to get what is rightfully theirs, "an absence of government" includes all services... and no governing body. In reality I am just having a hard time with so many lazy useless fucks who cant help themselves in anyway. If the trucks stop hauling food, the farmers stopped growing and selling food, power was shut off etc, countless millennials would just sit at home and die! 🤣  

1 hour ago, john510 said:

I'm an Independent,that doesn't mean i vote for the independent candidate.I just choose to vote for the the person i believe will do a better job.I will say these last four years have definitely swayed me to the right.Especially in my home state where my ballot had nothing but Republicans punched on it even if i had no idea who they were.The other side ? out of control with the power and it needs to change.

X2

16 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Fuck Matt you come here and shit that on the floor and slip out the back??? Dammmn

What pisses me off the most is his damn clock is broken. 

• Like 2

I don't watch the news, I just can't take it....  or believe it for that matter...

Regarding the plots of the 123k vote spikes, those alone sufficient evidence to prove fraud, however what people fail to realize is that the courts have long since strayed from any kind of adherence to any kind of law - they are mostly "Judge Roy Bean" courts.

In particular, a court can simply declare evidence as inadmissible merely if the court does not recognize the source of the evidence or the evidence itself.  The court could look at a mountain of factual evidence and simply rule it is inadmissible and dismiss the case.

I have a friend who is a federal criminal trial lawyer and I assure you, we are all toast.  He said the first thing you have to get over is that the constitution is basically ignored in the courts and you have to learn how they "do things."

Frankly we might be better off with an absolute power dictator.  When he's a good guy, times couldn't be better.  If he is a despot, well, we all know what happened to Caligula.

• Like 1

Aside from this information in italic, everything in this post was copied directly from Joe Biden's website. I will forgo analysis, since I already posted, regarding the practical ramifications of Biden's gun agenda.  It is difficult to refrain from commentary, as this exemplifies political subterfuge; none of the presented "loop holes" are loop holes. Disagreement with a law, is not evidence that it is, or ever was a loop hole.Finally, the background check and stamp issued by the National Firearms Act is $200 per weapon (soon to be $500)

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.

Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities.

…(I)dividuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

Require background checks for all gun sales.

This will close the so-called “gun show and online sales loophole”  that the Obama-Biden Administration narrowed, but which cannot be fully closed by executive action alone.

Close other loopholes in the federal background check system. In addition to closing the “boyfriend loophole” highlighted below, Biden will:

Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons.

Close the “hate crime loophole.”

Close the “Charleston loophole.”

Close the “fugitive from justice” loophole

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions.

Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons.

the federal background check system is an effective tool for ensuring prohibited persons cannot purchase firearms. But we lack any serious tool to ensure that when someone becomes newly prohibited – for example, because they commit a violent crime – they relinquish possession of their firearms. There are some promising models for how this could be enforced.  California has a mandatory process for ensuring relinquishment by any individual newly subject to a domestic violence restraining order. As president, Biden will direct the FBI and ATF to outline a model relinquishment process, enact any necessary legislation to ensure relinquishment when individuals newly fall under one of the federal prohibitions, and then provide technical and financial assistance to state and local governments to establish effective relinquishment processes on their own.       

Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws. Extreme risk laws, also called “red flag” laws, enable family members or law enforcement officials to temporarily remove an individual’s access to firearms when that individual is in crisis and poses a danger to themselves or others. Biden will incentivize the adoption of these laws by giving states funds to implement them.

Biden will enact legislation to close the so-called “boyfriend loophole” and “stalking loophole” by prohibiting all individuals convicted of assault, battery, or stalking from purchasing or possessing firearms, regardless of their connection to the victim.

Biden supports enacting the proposal to prohibit anyone under a temporary restraining order from purchasing or possessing a firearm before their hearing.

Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns.

Require gun owners to safely store their weapons. Biden will pass legislation requiring firearm owners to store weapons safely in their homes.

·  Criminal liability is imposed on persons who negligently store firearms under circumstances where minors could gain access to the firearm, regardless of whether the minor actually gains access to or uses the firearm

·  Criminal liability is imposed on persons who negligently store firearms even when the firearm is unloaded

Worried because?   Presidents don’t make laws.  Senate is Republican.  Supreme Court is Conservative.  I’d love to see background checks across all purchases, but semi-autos are fine.  And gun show purchases are super convenient but certainly not a good idea for continued gun ownership.

maybe a pre-check for gun shows?  Don’t know.   

Edited by tr8er
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Worried because?   Presidents don’t make m on was.  Senate is Republican.  Supreme Court is Conservative.  I’d love to see background checks across all purchases, but semi-autos are fine.  And gun show purchases are super convenient but certainly not a good idea for continued gun ownership.

maybe a pre-check for gun shows?  Don’t know.   

Gun shows already had the background systems in place even before Obiden. 

Senate isnt in the hands of republicans. Pay attention to Georgia. Andrew Yang gave away the plan via Twat.. I mean Tweet. 

The plan is to get enough democrat support moved into Georgia to become residence just for the senate runoff (There is a current court case challenging the 183 day residence standard by democrat lawyers)  . The new registrations for the runoff election are astronomical at this point from what's been reported. The lock down rules are being extended for this too. NO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION....

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

I don't care what you need or don't need, but don't tell me what I can or can't own. 

This doesn't bother me because I don't think you're a nut job, (mental defect) a criminal, irresponsible, a terrorist, immature, a wife beater or maybe a couple of other valid reasons for being denied permission of possession. Will this help? I think neighbors that own or don't own guns would feel safer if ownership was restricted to people like themselves.   

14 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Pay the tax stamp and you can have just about anything.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

This doesn't bother me because I don't think you're a nut job, (mental defect) a criminal, irresponsible, a terrorist, immature, a wife beater or maybe a couple of other valid reasons for being denied permission of possession. Will this help? I think neighbors that own or don't own guns would feel safer if ownership was restricted to people like themselves.   

I have passed every background check, I have been trained on weapons handling since I was young, mostly in R.O.T.C. in High School and have a serious respect for firearms of all types. 

People should be trained to handle and respect firearms from a young age and basic gun laws should be enforced. I remember when I was a kid, California ran commercials stating that if you used a gun in a crime, you went to jail. Now it seems that as long as you are a Liberal Pet Project, you are good! 

And don't be a Greta! 

Few Fail Gifs that might make you puff air out of your nose a little bit -  Album on Imgur

Climate Change GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

People should be trained to handle and respect firearms from a young age and basic gun laws should be enforced. I remember when I was a kid, California ran commercials stating that if you used a gun in a crime, you went to jail. Now it seems that as long as you are a Liberal Pet Project, you are good! 

If you are a gun advocate you would probably give your kid a rubber gun teether and from birth he will be a gun owner. If you aren't it's unlikely you would bother with any gun training. That might then be up to the child when he grows older.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If you are a gun advocate you would probably give your kid a rubber gun teether and from birth he will be a gun owner. If you aren't it's unlikely you would bother with any gun training. That might then be up to the child when he grows older.

My grandpa was no gun nut.  But he had me certified and licensed at 14.  Didn’t own a firearm till 20, but hunting was always critical to growing up.  I will as well teach my kids to shoot and hunt but I’m no gun nut either.  Own my share, but don’t spend my weekends blasting targets.  Sight in my weapons beginning of season but mostly they are kept locked up and not important day to day.  This serves a functional purpose and keeps my household able to serve in a militia when/if necessary.  So that’s how I was raised and carries my values.  I agree Mike, if I was raised shooting every weekend I expect I’d be buying bump stocks, and fighting for high cap mags.  It’s how you are raised I suppose.  I just want those with the desire to shoot up schools and shit to have less ability to kill as many targets.  My preference for bolt action guns would do that.  But I wouldn’t impose such restriction on everyone.  That’s silly.  All things in moderation.  Including moderation.  

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I am a gun advocate and I would start teaching my children how to use and respect firearms. Your view is slightly mocking and simplistic and that is your opinion. 

As for Hi Cap mags, well, that is just a choice. I learned to shoot with a .22 revolver and a .22 bolt action rifle. Kinda like learning to drive in a stock 510, but before you know it, you get a license, learn how to drive better and the L18 with side drafts goes in. Yeah, it drove just fine with the stock L16, but it is much funner with the soup'd up L18

But we have gone in circles about guns on this site that it created the previous deleted thread. So let us move on to more pressing items.   

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-free-mcrib-sandwiches-customers-shave-cancer

The McRib sandwich returns to McDonald's menus nationwide on Dec. 2.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, tr8er said:

My grandpa was no gun nut.  But he had me certified and licensed at 14.  Didn’t own a firearm till 20, but hunting was always critical to growing up.  I will as well teach my kids to shoot and hunt but I’m no gun nut either.  Own my share, but don’t spend my weekends blasting targets.  Sight in my weapons beginning of season but mostly they are kept locked up and not important day to day.  This serves a functional purpose and keeps my household able to serve in a militia when/if necessary.  So that’s how I was raised and carries my values.  I agree Mike, if I was raised shooting every weekend I expect I’d be buying bump stocks, and fighting for high cap mags.  It’s how you are raised I suppose.  I just want those with the desire to shoot up schools and shit to have less ability to kill as many targets.  My preference for bolt action guns would do that.  But I wouldn’t impose such restriction on everyone.  That’s silly.  All things in moderation.  Including moderation.  

That's different if hunting was involved then you are pretty much a gun advocate.

33 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

I am a gun advocate and I would start teaching my children how to use and respect firearms. Your view is slightly mocking and simplistic and that is your opinion. 

As for Hi Cap mags, well, that is just a choice. I learned to shoot with a .22 revolver and a .22 bolt action rifle. Kinda like learning to drive in a stock 510, but before you know it, you get a license, learn how to drive better and the L18 with side drafts goes in. Yeah, it drove just fine with the stock L16, but it is much funner with the soup'd up L18

Sorry if it sounded mocking, I meant gun advocates would naturally begin with their kids at an early(er) age. If you were a church goer your kids would be more exposed to this and probably be more christian than the norm. If you were a policeman your kid may do the same. It is perpetuated. It would be very strange to not own a gun but teach your kid about them is all, but they might show an interest when much older. 

• Like 1