16 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

IMG_6225.jpeg

What Republicans don't want you to know is that the Democratic Party was pro slavery separitist conservatives back then, and Booth was not a member. He was a member of the far more radical white nationalist confederates called the Know-Nothing Party. Particularly ironic to think Trump would be identified with libtard Lincoln's GOP. Maybe the POTUS will rule that if he runs as the OG Know Nothing Party candidate, the CO Dems will have to put him back on the ballot. I'm pretty sure. that's in the constitution somewhere.

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, john510 said:

So every human being is weaponized ? Hands to make a fist ,a foot to kick with, elbows, knees etc. can all be very effective at inflicting harm. I always carry those with me so......

Potentially, yes. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, john510 said:

So every human being is weaponized ? Hands to make a fist ,a foot to kick with, elbows, knees etc. can all be very effective at inflicting harm. I always carry those with me so......

According to woke folks, even words can inflict harm, so calling me a liberal is an insurrection against my BS authority. Wait, that didn't come out right.

• Haha 4
On 12/22/2023 at 4:14 PM, paradime said:

What Republicans don't want you to know is that the Democratic Party was pro slavery separitist conservatives back then, and Booth was not a member. He was a member of the far more radical white nationalist confederates called the Know-Nothing Party. Particularly ironic to think Trump would be identified with libtard Lincoln's GOP. Maybe the POTUS will rule that if he runs as the OG Know Nothing Party candidate, the CO Dems will have to put him back on the ballot. I'm pretty sure. that's in the constitution somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Duncan said:

A well written, short and concise article warning the other 49 States why they shouldn't let Gavin Newsom become President.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-californian-know-don-t-140000972.html

I'm shocked Yahoo news put that story up. Those of us in California are quite familiar with what that story says. Every bit of it true ! Let me finish with FUCK Gavin Newsom !

• Like 4