• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

Ever been to a nude beach in real life? https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Yes.Down here we have Black's Beach.Years ago a friend and i were surfing there.We get out to take a break and sit up against a big rock.Some fat naked old man walks up and wants to have a conversation with us.We have wetsuits on and aren't naked.We're looking at each other and trying not to laugh at this guy standing in front of us with his junk at about eye level.We didn't have too much to say to him.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Asleep or passed out?

Up too late and up too early. Cats come into bedroom and walk on my face and give me that look like I can't be sleeping when they need to keep to their schedule and get to their favorite spot in the window to lie in the sun all day.  Thought I'd try it. I could see them looking out the patio window but now with that condescending: 'look at that fat fuck'. I smiled back so they licked their ass. They'll be meowing a different tune at supper time.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8347901/US-states-LOWER-infection-rates-lockdowns-end-study-claims.html

From article:

Many US states have seen LOWER infection rates after ending lockdowns that are are now destroying millions of livelihoods worldwide, JP Morgan study claims

A JP Morgan study suggests lockdown measures have not only resulted in economic devastation but could have also resulted in more COVID-19 deaths

Strict stay-at-home orders put in place in most states to stop the spread two months ago has so far seen nearly 39 million American lose their jobs 

There are now more than 1.6 million infections in the US and over 95,000 deaths 

The JP Morgan report says that restarting the US economy may not lead to a second surge in infections that health experts have feared

Report says infection rates have been falling seen since lockdown measures were lifted in parts of the country

Alabama, Wisconsin and Colorado are among those that saw lower infection rates (R rates) after lockdown measures were lifted, according to the report

The R rate is the average number of people who will become infected by one person with the virus 

Here is the very key part: 

'While we often hear that lockdowns are driven by scientific models, and that there is an exact relationship between the level of economic activity and the spread of [the] virus - this is not supported by the data,' the report says. 

'Indeed, virtually everywhere infection rates have declined after re-opening even after allowing for an appropriate measurement lag. 

'This means that the pandemic and COVID-19 likely have (their) own dynamics unrelated to often inconsistent lockdown measures that were being implemented.' 

Those dynamics may be influenced by increased hand-washing and even weather patterns but seemingly not by full-scale lockdowns, the report suggests.   

'The fact that re-opening did not change the course of the pandemic is consistent with studies showing that initiation of full lockdowns did not alter the course of the pandemic either,' it says.  

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4