Canby 2009

mklotz70

man! When my dime is done all you fools will be like "you drove from where for this show!!!" In august if im not in iraq im driving from seattle through socal to reno, for hot august nights. ill take about a week on the way down, stay in reno for a week and then haul ass home! ill make a dimetrip thread when the time comes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway count me in for a shirt, only if the one that skib gets has a big penis on it insted of his name
I dont know if my boss would go for that.. I could use a rooster instead. :lol:

you should get to write something about yourself on your shirt to :fu:

If its screen print. it'll be to hard with vinyl

that sucks, i just found out canby is on my high school graduation date (the 13th)

:(

im going to try and get down there sunday morning,

saturday was always my favorite day...guess i'll miss it this year.

Just fail a couple classes, become a super senior and graduate next year :D

Hey I just saw this thread, How far south is the furthest person from cali going from this. I'm in Santa Barbara, and really want to go, but I'd like to cruise with you guys if its okay.

Damn this site is full of events, I love you guys already. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for a serious Datsun club, mine is slow and complains about driving an hour away for an event.

Hey I just saw this thread, How far south is the furthest person from cali going from this. I'm in Santa Barbara, and really want to go, but I'd like to cruise with you guys if its okay.

I only remember people from SanFrancisco/Sacramento area showing up. Hang-510 showed up. He's from So Cal... not sure exactly where.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for a serious Datsun club, mine is slow and complains about driving an hour away for an event.

I was in a club like that :rolleyes: I saw ton's of new members come and go because the club was so boring! It would be cool to have a real club thats for sure!!!

Hey, be sure to take pics again if you guys do that again. I can make another slideshow. :D

i would if i was going to be able to make it this year. somebody else needs to try and get cruising pictures this year because i took them last year. definitely need to do another slideshow because that last one turned out great.

i would if i was going to be able to make it this year. somebody else needs to try and get cruising pictures this year because i took them last year. definitely need to do another slideshow because that last one turned out great.

I could try to get a couple if I hook up with a group.

Maybe we can park next to eachother again on the grassy knoll.

yeah dont forget to bring your bike to lock your truck up to. :lol:

How much is a dyno run? If I'm there both days, it would be fun to run the stock carb one day and the weber the next and compare. Also, I know a bunch of guys from around here are going, so is there a group meeting and going together, or is it a find your own way thing.

I think they only had the dyno sunday. It would be cool to dyno with Titans and then with stock wheels.

...guess i'll miss it this year.

graduation is overrated...dont miss it !!!! unless your gonna do it again next year :fu:

i missed last year due to fathers day.

it was about 2000mi RT from my house to canby, & gas was ~$4/gal too.

breakfast in redlands and doubled the caravan size :w00t: still wasnt enough cars :poop:

the more the merrier!!!