Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going from huntington beach ca, and i think if datrod goes, hees from temecula-ish

I'm going to try to go. Not set in stone, but on the front burner. If I do go I'll be towing so you guys will run off and leave me anyway. :mad:

I'm going to try to go. Not set in stone, but on the front burner. If I do go I'll be towing so you guys will run off and leave me anyway. :mad:

try harder!!!

im trying to have the wagon ready :blink:

we can stop for gas and coffee... and wait for ya :D then we'll pass you again :lol:

haha, well I really want to go, sounds like I'll meet a lot of you guys there, so anyone that is coming from south of SB or anywhere in cali really, send me a PM with a meeting place or when you expect to leave and we will get it going. :D

HELL YA!

hopfully rockin the turbo

I was there last year to :D

but I didnt know any of you guys then

someone snapped this pic of me (from Bleach's page) leaving sunday (thats my brothers primer nova in the BG to lol) and I was inside on sat.canby100_7351.jpg

Skib! lets meet up at Canby

Ha, I get to meet him first. :P ( I'm closer)

Bleach, will you northerners be coming down in the afternoon on Saturday like last time?

Maybe I will stick around this time and say hello in person. :cool: I think my daughter will be with me, will you be bringing yours?

Skib! That picture from my website was taken by me.

As for us northerners, I don't speak for all of them, just most of them. :D I'm not sure when we're stopping by. Maybe late morning. 11am? We'll discuss that later.

I won't make it to BlueLake this year. Already have other plans out of town so Canby is it for me.

Hey I just saw this thread, How far south is the furthest person from cali going from this. I'm in Santa Barbara, and really want to go, but I'd like to cruise with you guys if its okay.

If no one from SoCal is available, just leave early and hook-up with the NorCal folks. Pick a place to meet on I-5 north of Sacra-tomato.

lol so i missed last years, whats the deal on the bike?

I thought I would need to have a little something to get around, so I brought my downhill mountainbike. The same one I used in my "suicide ride in falls city" post.

I had a huge chain wrapped around my rear leaf spring and around my bike frame so no one would steal my truck. :D