Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you been to the good guys the last 2 years? we have had a rust busters booth there both years. I think we talked about this :lol::lol: Hope to be meeting alot of fellow ratsuners at the show, We should all wear ratsun shirts with your Names on them in marker haha

Where was it?? I can't believe I missed it! I'm sure I'll be there again this year......just hoping that Paula can get the time off. This year, somebody signed for that week before her :(

We've been every year since it started in Spokane.

Count me in Clayton. At least for the drive up. I might go to Portland for the week after to stay with a friend, and to get a few days of snowboarding at Mount Hood :D.

Does anybody know the camping situation in the area? I would much rather do that then a motel.

sounds good Duke, Lisa and I are doing the same as you for the week after just outside of Eugene so maybe we could meet up again on our way home? cant wait... Canby 2009 or bust!

Mike i think i may have been slightly retarded last night! we dont have a booth at the goodguys... we have one at the swap meet jeez what was i thinking

Anyway count me in for a shirt, only if the one that skib gets has a big penis on it insted of his name

Yea I'll be leaving the same day as clayton, Thursday. I have no idea how long I can drive. Back surgery limits my drive time,:mad: But the wife is a good driver so I might crawl in the back seat for nap and let her drive for as long as she can. I figure I can be up there Friday afternoon. I'm going to put my guys on a week of manditory vacation. I hope I can pull this off. I know alot of you guys from up north come to JCCS & MSA. So i figure I can make it up there. :D

I hope I can pull this off. I know alot of you guys from up north come to JCCS & MSA. So i figure I can make it up there. :D

Has anybody from the Northwest made it to southern California for a car show in a Datsun other than a Z? :mellow:

I didn't think so... :P

...get a few days of snowboarding at Mount Hood :D.

Does anybody know the camping situation in the area? I would much rather do that then a motel.

Mt Hood :thumbup:

if airfare is cheap, ill be going to HI again.

i plan on having the wagon driveable by then. caravan option open.

ill be staying in salem.

camping @ the fairgrounds :D there are showers in the 'barns', the coffee sucked!

Has anybody from the Northwest made it to southern California for a car show in a Datsun other than a Z? :mellow:

There was a guy this year at JCCS that drove his roadster with no top straight thru from frisco. Does that count.

The Ztherapy and/or Zero Rust folks drove from Oregon to SoCal a couple years ago for several shows. I believe they drove a 510 wagon.

I know of several folks who have picked up roadsters in SoCal and driven them back to Washington.

A bunch of NW roadsters usually make the trek every July to Mt. Shasta. NorCal, but still a drive.

I'm hoping one day to drive my roadster to the Solvang Show (every April, just north of LA).

you bet they are :D

Ill even fire up the BBQ if anyone swings by

So if we stop at the last in-n-out in cali grab some burgers and fries You can reheat them on the Q. :D

gotta remember Mike I live in California...Mid January and it was 75* and clear blue skys yesterday so little to no rust :lol:

ya, ya...I know..............by the way :fu:

Ya got that right, Mike. X2 OTOH, how much you paying for electricity, California? :lol:

So if we stop at the last in-n-out in cali grab some burgers and fries You can reheat them on the Q. :D

lol its in redding and thats a 6 hour drive, I dont think theyll last that long. (but I will get some fresh hot In-N-Out in 2009, mark my words)

but if you grab some frozen pattys Ill grill em up :thumbup: