Canby 2009

mklotz70

I don't remember a dyno at all in 2008

Titans are heavier than your flywheel! :D

edit: Mike was posting as I was typing! :(

im not sure if there was or not but, it wasn't there Saturday.

hope its there this year!

"Titans are heavier than your flywheel! :D"

:blink: what?

you 620 guys better save me a spot lol

We gotta park next to each other. because we'll be only 620 with air dams :) (that I know of).

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just saw this thread, How far south is the furthest person from cali going from this. I'm in Santa Barbara, and really want to go, but I'd like to cruise with you guys if its okay.

Damn this site is full of events, I love you guys already. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for a serious Datsun club, mine is slow and complains about driving an hour away for an event.

My girlfriend and I (hopefully others) are going to be leaving thursday afternoon or early friday morning (hopefully thursday) and are more than welcome to caravan with us we are in the S.F. bay area...

Clayton

lol i did one in the drive way (the L28et will be motor #3) took me 2 days with renting a cherry picker :fu:

im gonna buy one :) i wish i could do swaps in my drive way, i been tryin to source a location to do this swap but everything seems to be a maybe or well see :(

yup. :) I need to touch mine up also. :lol:

ill have my new tranny in by then also. :)

yea if you wernt so far away i'd help ya man

yep.....that's what they're working on, but it's not official yet. It's really doubtful that there will be enough people on a friday to make it worth it. They need to get more accurate costs first.....so the decision should be made at the next meeting....at least that's the plan.

On Canby weekend? I don't know about this year, but last year it was $25 for all night. Fair warning though, if your vehicle is more then 105(ish) dB, you will be shut down after 10PM due to the neighborhoods across the way, and no, I don't spend a lot of time down there...:rolleyes: