Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there has been an award :)

You can easily make that drive!! Any hardcore datsun enthusiast would love to drive their rig that far!!! :)

......seriously.......I don't want to drive 35 mile across town to attend the meetings, let alone 1325 for an event!! :) I do drive the 400 miles to Spokane for the Goodguys event every Aug :) ......ummm.....actually, Paula drives the entire way....I sleep! I figured I'd better put that in there since I'm sure she would have!!! :)

Is there an award for who drives their Ratsun the farthest? :thumbup:

your only a couple hundred more miles than me(~1125) and im making plans NOW to be able to drive the 2dr this year!

we need a socal caravan plan, maybe meet up w/the hella-truckers and let em try to keep up??? :fu:

i know that ill hook up in redlands with 4-5 510's

its worth it!!! :cool:

plan on being there for both days (and rain)

I plan on going up a few days early to spend some time with my family but might be doing that after the show, if thats the case I would love to hook up a caravan should be bringing 2 cars this year... :D

your only a couple hundred more miles than me(~1125) and im making plans NOW to be able to drive the 2dr this year!

we need a socal caravan plan, maybe meet up w/the hella-truckers and let em try to keep up??? :fu:

its worth it!!! :cool:

plan on being there for both days (and rain)

You're planning on leaving out of Redlands?! Where are you at hang?

I will likely go to work the Friday before, I'll catch up with you outside of Pomona!

we need a socal caravan plan, maybe meet up w/the hella-truckers and let em try to keep up???

im even farther south than you guys!

im down for a caravan, and if anybody took a big vehicle(truck, etc)

i would like to pay to carry an extra alternator or such for my car:mellow:

cant be too careful

I felt so guilty I drank it all. Burp! :blink: Sorry

dont be sorry :fu: just go get more and make damn sure its cold when we get there !!!

Where are you at hang?

I will likely go to work the Friday before, I'll catch up with you outside of Pomona!

MEET SPOT: magic mounatain, 126 & 5 (im coming out of ventura)

i left fri nite (2006) slept in the 4runner in redlands, had breakfast w/4 510's and a subby, then to canby ~3pm sat :blink:

no room to sleep in the car this time...

spare alt will fit in your trunk :confused:

ill have a tool box and camping equip

dont be sorry :fu: just go get more and make damn sure its cold when we get there !!!

MEET SPOT: magic mounatain, 126 & 5 (im coming out of ventura)

i left fri nite (2006) slept in the 4runner in redlands, had breakfast w/4 510's and a subby, then to canby ~3pm sat :blink:

no room to sleep in the car this time...

spare alt will fit in your trunk :confused:

ill have a tool box and camping equip

Looking more like I'm taking the Friday off, so I am not showing up in the afternoon on Saturday. Have to earn the days first, then plan for travel.

Correction: Have to finish the 610 first, get days off and CANBY here I come!!!

I don't live in the area to know what Hotels are there, but that type of question sounds like exactly what the internet is good for. Most hotels are in neighboring cities from the last time I checked. 15-20 min drive no matter where you stay. You may find a hotel IN canby, but it will be one of those types that isn't on the web. You know the type... :unsure:

I'm sure there is a nice hotel nearby. How far is the airport? I'd like to fly in and rent a Datsun (LOL) and drive out to meet all of you. Will there be cars there for sale? I wonder if I will end up driving home in a new Datto? :eek:

PDX is approx 35 miles away. You could look for hotels in Wilsonville....a lot closer and right on I-5. They might even have shuttles to the airport.....then you could see about getting somebody to pick you up......or at least meet up.