INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

5 hours ago, paradime said:

Stupid move, but taking pleasure in seeing them get beat with a pipe,,,, what's that about? 

Oh I took immense pleasure to orgasmic levels, two stupid hoes attempt fraud, get caught then proceed to violence and get their ass beaten..fuck yeah I took pleasure!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Stupid hoes LOL

Way I live is if you going to start something you better be good to keep going and not play the victim card when the situation goes south for you cause that is lame fucked up shit.

These two hoes did indeed take on a random who as Bill says they just assumed was an easy mark.

Seen a LOT of time where a person assumes wrongly and the situation goes wrong for them and it's not always involved violence but it's never gone well for the person in any way for the person.

The guy should not have gone to town on them two with a pipe sure however but then I'd not need the pipe to take on two hoes and also I have not served time for killing someone so my go to reaction is not that.

Ultimatelty like my sig says "Do no harm but suffer none either" 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Not saying you aren't a bunch of tough guys just having a laugh,  but nobody answered the question. What's pleasurable about it? Seriously

Thought I did...

13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Schadenfreude. For those that don't believe in karma but have a good sense of humor.

Karma for those that don't enjoy it but understand it when the universe balances the accounts right in front of you..

If nothing else it's payback by proxy for every slight you have ever endured from some rude douche at a check out, restaurant, work, or in traffic... and had to take it. A guilty pleasure seeing someone get an adjustment handed back in spades. Now if this guy started beating on them with no justification whatever then I would hope no one 'enjoyed' it. I found it more funny than anything else. I'm amazed at the restraint demonstrated. (good thing it wasn't a pipe) I fear I would have begun boot fucking the both of them.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/27/2019 at 12:27 AM, paradime said:

Not saying you aren't a bunch of tough guys just having a laugh,  but nobody answered the question. What's pleasurable about it? Seriously

I don't think it's necessarily pleasurable,maybe that's the wrong word to describe it.

Edited by john510

Satisfying.... but on the flip side a disgusting display of lack of manners and self control in public. Millennials have no shame and have trouble separating social media lifestyle from real life events. What do you know.... what you can get away with on line has dire consequences in real life. What a couple of stupid cunts.... and that's what's so satisfying about watching this. I feel pretty safe saying this here but wouldn't to their faces, (that would be just as rude) but if I was there watching, I'd be the one with a big grin on my face.  🙂

• Like 3
14 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

This one is good too, guy reaches over counter to grab the girl and get his ass beaten....by that girl LOL

Pretty clear case of the customer assaulting the staffer.

Her reactions given he has a solid grip on her shirts means she's defending herself.

In my view if you start anything then be prepared to finish it or someone else will and in the case of at a place like McDonalds and a straw ban,then unless you are under 9 yrs old you have no excuse or justifcation for violence.  

• Like 2