INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

rain-man_a-G-13731805-13198925.jpg

4 billion..... maybe half. Definitely half. Definitely

That twice you put words in my mouth in one sentence.

Correct, and why I will never have an account or a phone. The world can go fuck itself in the eye.

Hell. is other people.....  

Settle down rain man, sometimes comedians use parabolic humor to say things that are meant to be seen as ironic.  For example, like a man who has 76,256 posts in an online forum saying "I will never have an account or a phone. The world can go fuck itself in the eye."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hate to break it to you Mike, the forum you're on IS social media. And yes, that's funny.

As for the "retarded shit" I was referring to, I direct you to the top of this page. Sad thing is, it's not a witty counter point. It's not even an attempt to be funny, just straight up ugly shit no matter what fucked up principle you apply to it. So VFR, by ducking behind a yank, are you saying we're hypocrites for being disgusted, or are we just missing something? 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Possibly.... in the extremely broadest sense of the term. In reality, hardy at all. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Ratsun????? don't make me laugh.

The only retarded shit is you misquoting what I posted and both you and VFR giving a blow by blow account of what did. Talk about retardedness and escalating things. The 'yank' comment could apply to any non (uno who) Deep down inside, where no one will admit to harboring it, everyone has been wondering how long people can put up with 'this shit' and some lunatic not push back. "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander' 'an eye for an eye' 'tit for tat' 'reciprocity' all good words for revenge. If you say you haven't thought about it, you're full of shit. Just don't be that lunatic that tries to do something. This needs fixing before the next cord snaps.... 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Possibly.... in the extremely broadest sense of the term. In reality, hardy at all. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Ratsun????? don't make me laugh.

The only retarded shit is you misquoting what I posted and both you and VFR giving a blow by blow account of what did. Talk about retardedness and escalating things. The 'yank' comment could apply to any non (uno who) Deep down inside, where no one will admit to harboring it, everyone has been wondering how long people can put up with 'this shit' and some lunatic not push back. "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander' 'an eye for an eye' 'tit for tat' 'reciprocity' all good words for revenge. If you say you haven't thought about it, you're full of shit. Just don't be that lunatic that tries to do something. This needs fixing before the next cord snaps.... 

If my quotes had anything to do with accuracy you might have a point, but... 

The term Social Media has nothing to do with size. You are an administrator for a social media website that has members from around the planet and we all know how much you contribute. You saying "The world can go fuck itself in the eye" is bull shit Mike.

That fucktard right wing lunatic in New Zealand thinking by killing innocent Muslims he's fulfilling some just form of  "What's good for the goose' 'an eye for an eye' 'tit for tat' 'reciprocity' or ANY other words for revenge is reFUCKINGtarded!!! As retarded as the hate filled right wing fundamentalist Muslim fucktards killing innocent people. Unlike you, I don't think Muslims are bad, or that killing incosbent people has anything to do with justice or revenge. What I fantasize about is my family members serving in the military and Homeland Security exacting real justice on the fucktard perpetrators of this kind of violence. 

13 hours ago, paradime said:

If my quotes had anything to do with accuracy you might have a point, but... 

The term Social Media has nothing to do with size. You are an administrator for a social media website that has members from around the planet and we all know how much you contribute. You saying "The world can go fuck itself in the eye" is bull shit Mike.

That fucktard right wing lunatic in New Zealand thinking by killing innocent Muslims he's fulfilling some just form of  "What's good for the goose' 'an eye for an eye' 'tit for tat' 'reciprocity' or ANY other words for revenge is reFUCKINGtarded!!! As retarded as the hate filled right wing fundamentalist Muslim fucktards killing innocent people. Unlike you, I don't think Muslims are bad, or that killing incosbent people has anything to do with justice or revenge. What I fantasize about is my family members serving in the military and Homeland Security exacting real justice on the fucktard perpetrators of this kind of violence. 

Do some research about this "fucktard right wing lunatic" before assuming anything.I'll leave it at that.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, paradime said:

Unlike you, I don't think Muslims are bad, or that killing incosbent people has anything to do with justice or revenge. What I fantasize about is my family members serving in the military and Homeland Security exacting real justice on the fucktard perpetrators of this kind of violence. 

Again misquoting or misrepresenting what I write. Or is this just more parabolic humor.

Unlike me????? I haven't said one word against anyone. Well I did connect revenge and lunatics together.

3 hours ago, tr8er said:

Go ahead John and/or Ko.  I’ve gotta hear the unreported truth.  Tell me what we are being kept from.  I applaud the media for basically not heralding the killers name.  Prevent martyrdom.  

Lunatic with a gun murdered a bunch of people, a terrorist.

• Like 2

46495093615_9f4c93d397_b.jpg

Dude was an 8chan white nationalist super troll, and anybody quoting Candace Owens then murders a bunch of innocent Muslim immigrants praying in a Mosque calling them "invaders" is exactly how I describe him. This guy has a dark web presence that goes back 2 years under the online name Brenton Tarrant. It literally reads like a build thread for a White Supremacist. 

CNN,  LMFAO

Fox News:

"During the appearance, the suspect allegedly flashed an “OK” hand gesture during the court appearance. The gesture is seen as a “white power” hate symbol. The suspect’s face is not allowed to be seen in photos due to the country’s strict media laws."

Also Fox News:

"A man who claimed responsibility for the shootings left a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto in which he explained who he was and his reasoning for the attack. He said he was a 28-year-old white Australian and a racist."

Fox & Friends:

"The manifesto seems to indicate this particular crazy, mass-murdering fiend was motivated by the immigration crisis. He said that he is a white nationalist, a 28-year-old Australian white nationalist."

Fox New Houston TX:

"White supremacist Brenton Tarrant, 28, has been charged with one count of murder in the slayings and a judge said Saturday that it was reasonable to assume more charges would follow."