INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

On 3/16/2019 at 8:10 PM, datzenmike said:

Deep down inside, where no one will admit to harboring it, everyone has been wondering how long people can put up with 'this shit' and some lunatic not push back. "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander' 'an eye for an eye' 'tit for tat' 'reciprocity' all good words for revenge. If you say you haven't thought about it, you're full of shit. 

No one is misquoting you, or misrepresenting your thinking here Mike so again, unlike you ^clearly stated above^, I don't think Muslims are bad, or that killing innocent people has anything to do with justice or revenge.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, tr8er said:

Go ahead John and/or Ko.  I’ve gotta hear the unreported truth.  Tell me what we are being kept from.  I applaud the media for basically not heralding the killers name.  Prevent martyrdom.  

Going into even a little bit of detail would probably get me a vacation.I'll give you a hint,he supported a country and it's government that is anything but "right wing"  If you watched less CNN and paid more attention to other sources of news you might have known this.I hope i kept this clean enough Mike.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

No one is misquoting you, or misrepresenting your thinking here Mike so again, unlike you ^clearly stated above^, I don't think Muslims are bad, or that killing innocent people has anything to do with justice or revenge.

Yeah you are. You're always spinning shit. Let me shorten it for clarity. I said people have been wondering just when some lunatic would do something like this. This has never crossed your mind????? Wow. There are fanatics everywhere.

I did not say anything was good or bad in relation to religion or revenge on innocent people. Those are your words.

My mention of revenge was to defining the comment... "What's good for the goose" by VFR.

You didn't say people, you took it upon yourself to speak for "everyone" and I'm telling you I don't think like that. In the context of a conversation about a loon killing Muslim immigrants praying in a mosque, what do you mean by put up with 'this shit' and what would some lunatic be pushing back against? Using this language IMO you clearly defined what you were talking about, and referring to it as shit sounds like you think it's bad to me. Again in the context of this conversation 'what's good for the goose' literally means "they" kill our innocent people, so this loon is justified in killing their innocent people. Justifying this is stupid shit IMO, because I don't believe ISIS represents Islam in the same way the klan doesn't represent Christianity. Both these extremist groups are out there staring up this kind stupid shit.

10 hours ago, paradime said:

46495093615_9f4c93d397_b.jpg

Dude was an 8chan white nationalist super troll, and anybody quoting Candace Owens then murders a bunch of innocent Muslim immigrants praying in a Mosque calling them "invaders" is exactly how I describe him. This guy has a dark web presence that goes back 2 years under the online name Brenton Tarrant. It literally reads like a build thread for a White Supremacist. 

CNN,  LMFAO

Fox News:

"During the appearance, the suspect allegedly flashed an “OK” hand gesture during the court appearance. The gesture is seen as a “white power” hate symbol. The suspect’s face is not allowed to be seen in photos due to the country’s strict media laws."

Also Fox News:

"A man who claimed responsibility for the shootings left a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto in which he explained who he was and his reasoning for the attack. He said he was a 28-year-old white Australian and a racist."

Fox & Friends:

"The manifesto seems to indicate this particular crazy, mass-murdering fiend was motivated by the immigration crisis. He said that he is a white nationalist, a 28-year-old Australian white nationalist."

Fox New Houston TX:

"White supremacist Brenton Tarrant, 28, has been charged with one count of murder in the slayings and a judge said Saturday that it was reasonable to assume more charges would follow."

What is your point?, that FOX news is making a point that the dude is sick in the head and needs to be put down like a dog with rabies? Sometimes I just don't understand you, dude 😣

6 hours ago, john510 said:

Going into even a little bit of detail would probably get me a vacation.I'll give you a hint,he supported a country and it's government that is anything but "right wing"  If you watched less CNN and paid more attention to other sources of news you might have known this.I hope i kept this clean enough Mike.

This ^

4 hours ago, paradime said:

You didn't say people, you took it upon yourself to speak for "everyone" and I'm telling you I don't think like that. In the context of a conversation about a loon killing Muslim immigrants praying in a mosque, what do you mean by put up with 'this shit' and what would some lunatic be pushing back against? Using this language IMO you clearly defined what you were talking about, and referring to it as shit sounds like you think it's bad to me. Again in the context of this conversation 'what's good for the goose' literally means "they" kill our innocent people, so this loon is justified in killing their innocent people. Justifying this is stupid shit IMO, because I don't believe ISIS represents Islam in the same way the klan doesn't represent Christianity. Both these extremist groups are out there staring up this kind stupid shit.

YOU said 'retarded shit' genius.

You're still not getting it at all and are off on your own tangent. We aren't that far apart in our thinking. I notice that you sometimes misspell the odd word and don't seem to notice it and correct it. I don't mean two, to and too I mean letters switched around. Maybe you are having a problem with recognizing this? not perceiving it? I mean no disrespect in saying this and apologize in advance if offense is taken. Everyone makes spelling mistakes but it seems like you're the type that doesn't make mistakes... yet you do. Not often, but each one is a wtf moment for me.

In the past you have hinted that I was perhaps... 'gaslighting' you. Thanks for the compliment but I don't think so. Just letting you know that I know the type of person that employs this.

I have no control over how you interpret what I say.