INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

How the hell did this make it into my YouTube feed...

And what the flying fuck did I just witness? And was the ball for???

It looks like the ones playing catch and holding the ball aren't fighting.So it looks like the ball is there to keep you from getting an ass whooping by a guy twice your size ? seriously what was that ?

14 minutes ago, john510 said:

It looks like the ones playing catch and holding the ball aren't fighting.So it looks like the ball is there to keep you from getting an ass whooping by a guy twice your size ? seriously what was that ?

Your guess is as good as anyone's......all I know is that Italians are crazy and maybe just maybe adding testosterone as an ingredient to their pasta.

15 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Personal Responsibility has been slowly outlawed, and no one noticed.

Outlawed?   Nah.  But society certainly has lost faith in people’s ability to regulate their behavior.  Greed prevails.  Put a straw in 100 hands, and ask them nicely to dispose of them appropriately, how many will end up littered?  So the powers that be focus on the source of the issue.  Supply.  Nip it in the bud they say.  

Ill ask you directly.  How many times have you recycled a CFL lightbulb, or a fluorescent bulb?  They are illegal to throw away and must be brought to a haz mat disposal/recycler to dispose of.  I do, 100%.  And I’ll share that I’ve never once seen the disposal center bin full.  Always a few in there max.  People do not take their resposibility seriously.  Never will.  So they tackle the problem on the supply end.  Only way they can.  Tell me I’m wrong.  

I think if you asked 100 people to responsibly dispose of a plastic straw only a few wouldn't. This is because someone asking them is a much stronger reinforcement to do the right thing. Things are much different at 2  AM and you're alone and know one will ever know.