INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I missed out on this thing.  It was in my town.  It turned out one of my bartenders knew her.  She contacted her and told her I wanted it.  She had my info.  I agreed on a price.  She gave it away to the scrap guy for free.  God Fucking Damnit it all.  It was beyond my poor abilities metal work wise and might have been to far gone for many.  But, there were several parts there to keep some on the road.  

OAWBXwc.png

Ri5nr7D.png

7N8FPQT.png

Bed floor was swiss cheese.  Lets hope someone gets it from the scrap fuck.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
21 hours ago, bilzbobaggins said:

I missed out on this thing.  It was in my town.  It turned out one of my bartenders knew her.  She contacted her and told her I wanted it.  She had my info.  I agreed on a price.  She gave it away to the scrap guy for free.  God Fucking Damnit it all.  It was beyond my poor abilities metal work wise and might have been to far gone for many.  But, there were several parts there to keep some on the road.  

OAWBXwc.png

Ri5nr7D.png

7N8FPQT.png

Bed floor was swiss cheese.  Lets hope someone gets it from the scrap fuck.

"Hi Alanna, you fuckin' bitch. Why'd you fuck me on this, but not in a good way? You knew I wanted this."

• Like 2
On 3/25/2022 at 1:41 PM, thisismatt said:

Thanks for keeping me in mind 🙂 I ended up purchasing a set off ebay. The ebay fenders look nice, but I think the metal is thinner. Are stock 720 fender metal gauge or metal thickness specifications published? The paint and crud on the stock fender might be adding to the thicker "feel" of the stock fender or that is my wishful thinking.