INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

Two or three meals a day, sleep 18 hrs. a day, groom for 3 hrs, play for 3 hrs less ten minutes, eat for 10 min, owner spends hundreds on cat toys and amusements but your favorite thing in the world is a throw away Amazon box,  no responsibilities, stare at owner till he blinks or looks away, have your own self cleaning shitter but still find time to take a shit on the fern, lay in the sun watching everyone else, fuck with your owner, wait for owner or guest to look your way and then lick your ass, hold down that hairball till owner gives you shit, then give it up. Cats are genius.

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, the shit you can get on Ebay. Somebody definitely got domed in this thing.

Invasion russian Military Uniform Defense Cover Hat Cap 6b48 Ratnik Ukraine War

Kharkiv counteroffensive Helmet 2022 cover 6Б48
Condition:
Used:
Seller Notes:
“Item have a little traces of dirt, spots. Posible bullet inside.”

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.e203c053fc080b1de323f53b7bd05255.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204193603909?hash=item2f8ae32145:g:KKUAAOSwSmxjlt8b

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Lol, the shit you can get on Ebay. Somebody definitely got domed in this thing.

Invasion russian Military Uniform Defense Cover Hat Cap 6b48 Ratnik Ukraine War

Kharkiv counteroffensive Helmet 2022 cover 6Б48
Condition:
Used:
Seller Notes:
“Item have a little traces of dirt, spots. Posible bullet inside.”

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.e203c053fc080b1de323f53b7bd05255.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204193603909?hash=item2f8ae32145:g:KKUAAOSwSmxjlt8b

Only used once?

A) There are waaaaaay too many stickied threads in general.

B) Anyone else having issues getting ratsun to load unread activity? I can access the site fine, but trying to load unread activity either takes forever or never loads. Usually, I visit the site by going to the link https://ratsun.net/discover/unread/ so that I'm presented with the threads I haven't looked at across all categories since last visit, but for the last couple days it's not really working.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, thisismatt said:

A) There are waaaaaay too many stickied threads in general.

B) Anyone else having issues getting ratsun to load unread activity? I can access the site fine, but trying to load unread activity either takes forever or never loads. Usually, I visit the site by going to the link https://ratsun.net/discover/unread/ so that I'm presented with the threads I haven't looked at across all categories since last visit, but for the last couple days it's not really working.

I used to have that issue then all of a sudden it changed and is almost instantly loaded now, I had thought the forum had received another update.

I use Firefox on a windows machine and I have forced my laptop to not update windows, it could have been a firefox update because I allow that. Try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe I have a moderator's dashboard. I just click on Activity or All Activity and the latest posts show up. No stickies.

Yes, I that's what I normally do (or follow my bookmarked link straight to that view), but anyone trying to view the forum from scratch is completely inundated with stickies