INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, angliagt said:

I take it that your neighbors are not Datsun people?

No, my neighbors are bat crap crazy.

You might be thinking about Nanner's neighbors.

• Like 1

You don't have much control over who your neighbors are. Putting up a quick plastic 'privacy' fence says as much about them as Nanner? Doesn't Phat race his A10 around the yard? chasing the chickens.

• Like 1
On 3/3/2023 at 8:57 PM, bananahamuck said:

That goofy car is about as big as a gerbil . 

On 3/4/2023 at 6:52 AM, KELMO said:

That is about a 1650LB gerbil.

1200 Sedan. First Datsun model I owned....but that was a different century.

The green fence response, sofaking hilarious.

Lol, my first car was a 1200 Sedan too. My head hit the ceiling if I put the seat up and it is actually an inch taller inside than the coupe. Gotta put the seat back a bit and do the gangsta lean when driving. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
On 3/5/2023 at 6:06 AM, datzenmike said:

You don't have much control over who your neighbors are. Putting up a quick plastic 'privacy' fence says as much about them as Nanner? Doesn't Phat race his A10 around the yard? chasing the chickens.

Well it could be worse. Phat could be racing his A10 around the yard choking the chicken?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh helllllllll! For free on the RokuTv app! I rented all of these on VHS in the summer of 1994! Freaking loved 'em! I loaned them to a buddy who didn't get them back to me as quickly as he was supposed to. Tape rental store turned that shit into the district attorney because the value of the tapes was $850 at the time! I could be a convicted felon right now over freaking video tapes. I got 'em returned in time though. I guess there's dudes in this world who are convicted felons over 8 track players and projection TVs tho. Come to think of it I know a guy who drew three years in the pen for two ounces of weed in 1977...MV5BMDMxYmMyMjMtMzIyZi00ZGFmLWE3MTYtNWM3MDM4OGRmYjQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.eae6d92ae295833f880be0ddae2363f4.jpg

short story 

I was driving to go to doctors yesterday and told a stupid joke only you get that makes it so you start uncontrollably laughing …. The pain emanating  from chest was making it so I couldn’t stop laughing .. like a self perpetuating machine.. 

Road taken out to Reservation clinic is no shoulder very curvy so no place to pull over..  

could barely see road with the tears in my eyes till I got to straight stretch where there’s a truck turn out.. 

but still .. A++ would trade again 

Haha 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

Schadenfreude, oh.... sorry Matt. heh heh... oops sorry again.

1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

short story 

I was driving to go to doctors yesterday and told a stupid joke only you get that makes it so you start uncontrollably laughing …. The pain emanating  from chest was making it so I couldn’t stop laughing .. like a self perpetuating machine.. 

Road taken out to Reservation clinic is no shoulder very curvy so no place to pull over..  

could barely see road with the tears in my eyes till I got to straight stretch where there’s a truck turn out.. 

but still .. A++ would trade again 

Haha 

This should be in the winningest winning win thread.

My story - I went down to a parking lot that's right next

to Humboldt Bay in Eureka (CA),to eat my lunch.It's the parking-

lot for a community center owned by the City/

As I was eating my lunch in my '94 Dodge Dakota extra cab,

I noticed they were mowing the lawn.A little while later,I heard a noise.

I then noticed that the mower had hit something that broke the window

on the driver's side,on the extended cab.There was glass all over behind

my seat.

I didn't get hurt,& their insurance covered it.