INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's 'tires up'.

Kimberly, gas here is $10.77 for a 4.54 liter Imperial gallon. That would be $8.97 for a smaller US gallon in CDN cheddar. No driving my Datsun this year. Still have 2020 gas in it.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2022 at 11:52 AM, datzenmike said:

It's 'tires up'.

Kimberly, gas here is $10.77 for a 4.54 liter Imperial gallon. That would be $8.97 for a smaller US gallon in CDN cheddar. No driving my Datsun this year. Still have 2020 gas in it.

I, thankfully, get to work from home now. I drive Stanley on the weekend to keep the fluids moving. He hasn’t been my daily in years. I don’t want anything happening to him. Thadeus gets driven a couple times a week these days. I filled him up a couple weekends ago for $6.19. I don’t really go anywhere. Mostly, cause there’s people out here. Bleck! LOL!

• Like 1

I hate it when you see older women pushing their little "FooFoo" dogs

around in a shopping cart,& people who bring their dogs into the store with

them.You can't say anything to them about it,other than ask - "What service-

does your dog provide?".

5 hours ago, angliagt said:

does your dog provide?".

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!!! I HATE people who bring their damn dogs into stores. Dogs make me nervous. Always fun when dogs start attacking each other in the store too. And they always got their nose on products or licking products. So damn gross. Really gross in grocery stores.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, angliagt said:

does your dog provide?".

“Comfort animal.”

Stupid, insecure, low self esteem fucktards.

They need to have a cup of harden the fuck up.

Mug_-_HTFU_2048x2048.jpg?v=1571439441

• Like 6
13 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

346793-7d826c09d4bb59d6e2217e3f221867db.

When I had surgery on my left foot, I found a device that clamped on the clutch pedal, and used my left hand to operate the clutch.

Later when I had the right foot worked on I tried to do the same, but couldn’t get the coordination down using my left foot on the brake and accelerator. So I bought a pickup with an automatic and drove with my left foot for six months.

It took another six months to get out of the habit of tucking my right foot up against the seat and using my left foot on the brake and accelerator.

• Like 2

Very interesting story.  I have tried to learn left foot braking, but I guess so many years of clutch use (more like a switch in some ways than progressive), I still stab at it too much.  

Hopefully next year I start racing again, and I will need to finally learn how to heel and toe correctly.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Very interesting story.  I have tried to learn left foot braking, but I guess so many years of clutch use (more like a switch in some ways than progressive), I still stab at it too much.  

Hopefully next year I start racing again, and I will need to finally learn how to heel and toe correctly.

I learned to heel and toe before I started racing. 

I learned left foot braking after I started racing.

Driving big trucks I only use the clutch for starting and stopping, all shifting is done without using the clutch. I tried shifting the race car without the clutch once, and couldn’t make it work quickly enough, and without grinding the gears.

• Like 1