CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on RP.... you knew it was gonna be a sausage fest well before you saw Muck's game day attire.

Besides, it's just alternating between looking you in the left an right eye.

That is 510keeper, trust me when I say this is low key for him.

• Like 2
Guest Mojo510

The DNW web site has been updated, no service dog certificate or service dog vest required for your service dog at the Canby show, check DNW web site frequently for any and all updates! Thank you for bringing this to our attention :thumbup:

Steven

DNW

The DNW web site has been updated, no service dog certificate or service dog vest required for your service dog at the Canby show, check DNW web site frequently for any and all updates! Thank you for bringing this to our attention :thumbup:

Steven

DNW

How about clarification about pricing?

Why is someone paying to get in if they're paying for camping already?

• Like 2

Car entry fee and campings fine, the walk in fee scratches my head a lil. BUT if this includes the swap meet, fair enough. U have to pay to get into the swap meet here but its worth it if you like chebbys.

I went in the peach city beach cruise last year and i remember the entry fee being alot higher than this.

Im excited, i think ive only seen 2 datsuns side by side around here.. I had two for a while, but at the big car show here last year there was only 2 510's one 240 and my 200sx and that was it for datsuns out of 800 some odd cars.

• Like 1

For those of you who are still considering camping somewhere beside the event I was just looking into what was near Canby and found Champoeg State Park. It's located 20min drive from Canby, says google maps, between Wilsonville and Newberg. Tent camping sites cost $19 per night.

http://oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=parkPage.dsp_parkPage&parkId=79

• Like 2

That campground I just mentioned is actually pretty booked up the weekend of the show.

But check this out. Group camping spot 25person max $71 per night available Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights.

http://oregonstateparks.reserveamerica.com/camping/Champoeg_State_Heritage_Area/r/campsiteDetails.do?contractCode=OR&siteId=1980&parkId=405213

• Like 1