CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither I, I honestly find putting money in girls panties ridiculously stupid.

maybe if i was dating a girl and we were roleplaying but otherwise, no point whatsoever. why pay to see something i can see online? not allowed to touch in this state so really doesn't make any difference to me

maybe if i was dating a girl and we were roleplaying but otherwise, no point whatsoever. why pay to see something i can see online? not allowed to touch in this state so really doesn't make any difference to me

This is how I know you've never been in Foxxx's during the day shift. My whole team didn't get fingernail fungus....

And yeah... day shift is no bueno. Hell... they're probably all post-op dudes anyhow.

Do we have a "planned route" Gato? My truck is SLOW AS FUCK... so you SR Turbo JDM Bluebirds... are on your own. I'll be in da' back.

Damn it...

Proofreading > Soundline

You just gotta do some tent hopping on the camping trip...

Fixed it.

You've never been camping with a group of single dudes and chicks I take it. There was a local outdoor group through REI in Seattle circa 2003/5 that setup hikes and camping trips for singles... wasn't uncommon for you to go in your tent alone... and have a "tent hopper" invite themselves in. Good times for single ppl.

Damn it...

Proofreading > Soundline

Fixed it.

You've never been camping with a group of single dudes and chicks I take it. There was a local outdoor group through REI in Seattle circa 2003/5 that setup hikes and camping trips for singles... wasn't uncommon for you to go in your tent alone... and have a "tent hopper" invite themselves in. Good times for single ppl.

nah, i don't do singles groups, have thought about it but seems along the lines of online dating to me, people just looking to hook up and fool around. i am a settled individual and don't care that much about sex. i want the actual relationship. and i don't need it. 

• Like 1

Yeah, random hookups with strangers in your 30's is not nearly as much fun as in your early 20's. You'll find the right person.

Unfortunately... it's just not Gato.... you two would be a Datsun power couple.... if only he weren't straight... and taken...

Seriously though, do we have a planned route, or are we just gonna meet up in Or?

• Like 1

Kinda. When we get closer to the event you'll start seeing caravan threads.

Not many different ways to get from here to there...But were going to have some fun-thats for sure!!!

I've been watching Doomsday Preppers. I'm gonna go bury caches of Datto parts along the route. Including an SOHC KA water pump.

• Like 3

I imagine south to Omak. You'll be cross country tertiary roads on down to Ellensburg / Yakima.  Then the Columbia River East over to Pasco or south overland to about the Hood River crossing of the Columbia, and then on to Canby. If not in a hurry go south from Yakama on 97. How far will a tank get you?

Ive been as far down as yakima recently, the car has a 12 gallon fuel cell in it right now, its a little smaller than the stock tank. I think id have to fill before that big ass hill going into yakima. Its not too bad on fuel if im not honkin on it. I could probibly get 3 big jerry cans into the back and with a full tank i'd probibly make it.

If im packin 30 gallons id make it for sure. (Including tank fuel) Doesnt leave much room for camping gear!!

Google maps says 8.5 hours driving normally.

76 station in Auburn sells Trick 101  gas, at the pump,, open 24 hours .. They sell trick 114 and 119 but i think only during the day.

1725 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA 98002

Or drive down the other side of mountains loaded down like the road warrior

• Like 1