CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

I never meant he was spitting image to what SMOKE was, how he acted/treated people, posted...I meant more as his rise to fit in, post, converse quickly and openly.

Honestly, I'm just stoked that more Datsun/Ratsun people from my area are starting to show up. Between the few of us here in Tri-Cities and Yakima, ya know.

Can't wait for gatoland then Canby. Caravan should be quite the trip.

Hahahaha why would I hide my smartassedness? Like I said bro, I'm not hard to figure out.

We can get our own little shit going on the side too. If you wanna do monthly coffee meets and bullshit sessions, that's totally doable too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have something to say RJ?

Don't worry Ranman, I'll look you right in your face. I'm mucho better at shit talk in person. Too much gets lost in translation on a forum. You don't get tone, vocal inflection, body posture, gestures, or facial expressions. My voice carries like I'm talking into a megaphone too... so it's much more fun to sit around and bullshit with a group of car guys than to message them. At least for me.

I don't need to be the king of shit. I'm much better as another joker in the deck.

You have something to say RJ?

Don't worry Ranman, I'll look you right in your face. I'm mucho better at shit talk in person. Too much gets lost in translation on a forum. You don't get tone, vocal inflection, body posture, gestures, or facial expressions. My voice carries like I'm talking into a megaphone too... so it's much more fun to sit around and bullshit with a group of car guys than to message them. At least for me.

I don't need to be the king of shit. I'm much better as another joker in the deck.

You and I are gonna get along just okay....

• Like 1

Please tell me that place is still open.

"Soundline" was the Tues day time DJ there... it became my handle because of some very, very funny shit that occurred there.

It was closed for a few years and it opened back up a couple years ago and like dream girls at foxxx's or some shit like that. Half of it is a biker bar now too. The ol' boys that used to run it aren't directly involved anymore but I'm sure they still have a hand in it.

• Like 2

It would be like 30 pages. Basic summation of it is, most of my guys caught something at Foxxx's, a shit hole strip joint in Tacoma. The daytime tues DJ "DJ Soundline", a chick named Djinn (literally, that was her first name) and I were the only ones that didn't get said STD. I'd sit in the booth with her and openly shit talk off the mic while my guys were getting discount lap dances from Tacoma's C-Squad and JV strippers. It had somehow become my responsibility to make sure they didn't do "anything fucked up" as delegated by our Capt. As the "team medic" (a glorified EMT/Med Tech) I had to drive the van. They'd sit in the parking lot and POUND beers at 4:45p until they were all piss drunk and then stagger in.

Somehow... they thought I WAS the DJ as Djinn wanted nothing to do with any of them. Apparently she knew which strippers were contagious.... and didn't want an STD. This only went of for a few weeks before it all got shutdown by our commander because she heard screaming coming out of the men's room. She was pissed about all these restricted duty profiles on her desk and called me in to "fucking explain myself". Technically she called in my whole team... but they were all trying to get antibiotics at sick call... so it was just me. I told her most of the first 5 min of the story and she kicked me out of her office... where I was smoked for about three hours for "not being a better wingman".

they "blacklisted" Foxxx's so I didn't have to do that shit anymore. The name stuck though... I'm still friends with Djinn and several of my old teammates. So we still make jokes, and I kept the handle.

• Like 4