CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for the ones that have to travel many miles and spend money on gas food and plus the crap load of money just to get the datsuns ready for this event.. it doesnt seem like we get a break for paying for the camping either. if u volunteer they give u a discount but if u pay $25 a night for camping u dont get a discount for any part of the even. how do they want more datsuns to show up for this event. Reward datsun owners for making an effort to show up and be a part of the datsun world. just my 2 cents  B)

im still going but not staying over night

• Like 1

Just tell them your are not taking your car up to the corral. Its staying in the back. Just like Mikes car last year.  If I was camping and had my work van, I'm sure as hell not paying for an entry fee. Even if its my frontier

This was the response I got.....

She answered 1 of 11 questions....

IMG_1182_zpswn5xzc77.jpeg

The ppl at that Datsun site were shit too.... I won't post there response and I didn't say I was from here. Not trying to cause problems.

Honestly, if this is how they treat ppl, I'm out.

• Like 1

Just tell them your are not taking your car up to the corral. Its staying in the back. Just like Mikes car last year.  If I was camping and had my work van, I'm sure as hell not paying for an entry fee. Even if its my frontier

And this is what the issue is, Mike had to pay the $15.00 on top of the camping even though he did not park his car in the corral, he left it where he camped.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm seriously considering going Saturday and hanging out for few hours and then heading out to Molalla River State Park and camp out there for the night, then head back to the show in the morning, who's in?

What's the cost to camp there? If this is the anti-Canby party camping the cops will be called. Just saying.

• Like 1

What's the cost to camp there? If this is the anti-Canby party camping the cops will be called. Just saying.

I'll have to call, apparently it is one of those group type of deals and the only pricing I found was $50 per day, says group of 100....but nothing listed for camping, however it does say you can camp with tent or RV....