World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it to 'boi'.

Damn you! Because of that, I went back and read the whole thing.

On a similar note,  I hate all the parties and pretty much the candidates too.  Therefore, on my lunch break, I took this test:

https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

I still don't have a clue.  I'm somewhere between a Democrat, Constitution Party, and a Libertarian.  And I most agree with Rand Paul (I already knew that).

I still hate political parties.

• Like 3

The only hope the West has in defeating ISIS is supporting real Muslims in taking their God back from criminal men. It could take years to build a functional trust, but every bomb we drop, be it rhetorical or real, sets that job back. The Green Beret special forces had great success in Vietnam, befriending and supporting local leaders in winning the hearts and minds of young potential VC recruits. In a relatively short period of time, the military was getting most of it's actable ground intel from nationals working with small Beret units. Use this model on a greater scale in the Mid East, could this be effective in winning the confidence of local leaders, and recruiting collaboration and intel. I want to read the headline "Working with US special forces, local military units, assassinated top ISIS leaders."

Holy fuck that's some hippy brainwash.

"Let's just sit here for a moment in peace"

Wow.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Looks like I might get my wish:

http://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-army-prepares-final-push-ramadi-islamic-state-101032461.html

Win the battle yet loose the war. Hopeful, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Afghanistan looked easy to Alexander, Russians and US too.

2015-12-27T101032Z_1_LYNXMPEBBQ031_RTROP

This is obviously from the original US air strikes from years ago... look at the rust and the weeds and debris from years of the spring floods on the Euphrates river... or what ever tributary. It's bullshit at it's worst.

Win the battle yet loose the war. Hopeful, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Afghanistan looked easy to Alexander, Russians and US too.

2015-12-27T101032Z_1_LYNXMPEBBQ031_RTROP

This is obviously from the original US air strikes from years ago... look at the rust and the weeds and debris from years of the spring floods on the Euphrates river... or what ever tributary. It's bullshit at it's worst.

Lose, cannuck, lose.

:poke:

• Like 1