World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit's gett'n real in Oregon.

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2016/01/176622/150-armed-men-seize-us-federal-building-in-oregon-stand-against-government/

I totally get why Oregon might be pissed, but what's up with this guy Ammon Bundy from Nevada? How is it his business to come from his State to lead a protest against the Fed's jurisdiction over Federal land in the State of Oregon? If he's protecting State's sovereignty, shouldn't he let Oregon militia drive this bus? I may be ignorant, but I don't see Oregon folk as followers. Am I missing something here.

Engineering is a way of predicting results. The backbone of all engineering is recording real world results. Often those results are failures.

Recording history.

This is the fundamental element that drove our species to the monstrosity we are today.

WTF? Put down the electronics and move back into caves? Without recording history, we would still be hitting each other over the head with clubs. Come to think of it, we are still hitting each other over the head with clubs, because we interpret history to meet our own selfish needs. That's what fucks everything up. Damned if you do, damned if you do something different. Holy shit, I feel myself becoming a nihilist.

Shit's gett'n real in Oregon.

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2016/01/176622/150-armed-men-seize-us-federal-building-in-oregon-stand-against-government/

I totally get why Oregon might be pissed, but what's up with this guy Ammon Bundy from Nevada? How is it his business to come from his State to lead a protest against the Fed's jurisdiction over Federal land in the State of Oregon? If he's protecting State's sovereignty, shouldn't he let Oregon militia drive this bus? I may be ignorant, but I don't see Oregon folk as followers. Am I missing something here.

Post 679  (can't quote at work)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The only thing needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Also you are not from Oregon... so....

You missed my point completely... so ....

How in the hell did you get that I was saying "do nothing"? I'm saying let Oregon rise up and speak for themselves. 

You want a quote?

Freedom from tyranny is thinking for yourself, not choosing another form of tyranny to replace it.

And no, I'm not speaking for them, I'm sharing an observation. But now that you mention it, I am closer to Oregon than you, or Bundy... so....

Lets see... California is minding it's own business by telling Nevada to mind it's own business because Oregon is incapable of taking care of it's own business?  

Arguing with you is like trying to put sox on an octopus. As I'm trying to get information about this Nevada guy taking front stage in Oregon, you're stuffing words in my mouth like a Fox News hit man. RELAX, I'm not telling anyone to do anything Mike. For once, can you PLEASE let someone who knows something about this shed some light on what's up?  

• Like 1

Read the story on the link i just posted and you can get some of the back history of what the stand off is about. 

So far mainstream has painted the issue as a radical extremism. Read up and be your own judge. 

I support what these people are doing for the family involved. 

• Like 4

So who is this quote to be applied too? The people standing up for their rights or the government?

You want a quote?

Freedom from tyranny is thinking for yourself, not choosing another form of tyranny to replace it.

The Hammond family needs a friend and have found it in the Cliven Bundy family who have stood up against evil. So this is even more relevant....

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The only thing needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Here is a really old one... Elected government should fear it's people, people should not fear their elected government.

• Like 1

These people will be painted with the biggest shit smear brush the TV can muster. I feel sad for the outcome.......I pessimize that this will end badly, and be used for a political rally cry against the people of like minds.

Pessimize is not a real word......yet. 

Arguing with you is like trying to put sox on an octopus. As I'm trying to get information about this Nevada guy taking front stage in Oregon, you're stuffing words in my mouth like a Fox News hit man. RELAX, I'm not telling anyone to do anything Mike. For once, can you PLEASE let someone who knows something about this shed some light on what's up?  

New signature.  Thanks!

• Like 1

These people will be painted with the biggest shit smear brush the TV can muster. I feel sad for the outcome.......I pessimize that this will end badly, and be used for a political rally cry against the people of like minds.

Pessimize is not a real word......yet.

Because the media has become for the government and not the people.

• Like 2