World war 3

lets begin with the base Webster's definition: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual [/size]

wiki: [/size]Fascism emphasizes direct action, including supporting the legitimacy of political violence, as a core part of its politics.[10][185] Fascism views violent action as a necessity in politics that fascism identifies as being an "endless struggle".[186] This emphasis on the use of political violence means that most fascist parties have also created their own private militias (e.g. the Nazi Party's Brown shirts and Fascist Italy's Blackshirts).

The basis of fascism's support of violent action in politics is connected to social Darwinism.[186] Fascist movements have commonly held social Darwinist views of nations, races, and societies.[187] They say that nations and races must purge themselves of socially and biologically weak or degenerate people, while simultaneously promoting the creation of strong people, in order to survive in a world defined by perpetual national and racial conflict.[188]

I put this on Google search and a picture of Barack Hussein Obama was the very 1st hit.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... ever heard of Mexicans??

Was plebeians the Hannity shows word of the day this morning??

:rofl: :rofl:

Again Mexican is a nationality and not a race. Not that hard to distinguish.

Hannity is a dunce.

Nanners I figured you more reasonable than this.

• Like 1

we evolved from Bacteria from alien shit, over the course of billions of years,

all these "gods" are purely created from imagination, for a sense of purpose or existence. and environmental phenomenons.  and aliens

unfortunately people believe so much in these ideas they have been able to convince lesser educated beings, to follow them and start to believe the same ideas, and ultimately kill or maim others who dont want to follow.

• Like 1

Again Mexican is a nationality and not a race. Not that hard to distinguish.

Hannity is a dunce.

Nanners I figured you more reasonable than this.

That was the answer i was hoping for ,beeeeecaaaause.   Grouping everyone that crosses Americas southern border that isn't white as a "Mexican" ....... shows either ignorance or a superiority of race that they "all look the same so they must be the same"  ,, which is it?

And FYI ,, you should know by now i'm only here to argue ,,, :lol:

• Like 4

we evolved from Bacteria from alien shit, over the course of billions of years,

all these "gods" are purely created from imagination, for a sense of purpose or existence. and environmental phenomenons. and aliens

unfortunately people believe so much in these ideas they have been able to convince lesser educated beings, to follow them and start to believe the same ideas, and ultimately kill or maim others who dont want to follow.

Religions were started to control the weak minded sheeple and they continue to do so today.

That was the answer i was hoping for ,beeeeecaaaause.   Grouping everyone that crosses Americas southern border that isn't white as a "Mexican" ....... shows either ignorance or a superiority of race that they "all look the same so they must be the same"  ,, which is it?  And FYI ,, you should know by now i'm only here to argue ,,, :lol:

The reality of the situation is closing all our borders, shits about to hit the fan soon here, the latest terror attacks are just the beginning.

• Like 1

That was the answer i was hoping for ,beeeeecaaaause.   Grouping everyone that crosses Americas southern border that isn't white as a "Mexican" ....... shows either ignorance or a superiority of race that they "all look the same so they must be the same"  ,, which is it?

And FYI ,, you should know by now i'm only here to argue ,,, :lol:

Futility.

Right....... Ok so explain in your terms how this is fascism again and your definition of racism.....?  Generalizing does not insinuate racial superiorety... That is conjecture... Since this is just your opinion without any type of solid fact it can also be defined as immaterial... 

If I was to say "Americans love free fried chicken." Then by your definition that is racist because I wasn't specific enough. I used a nationality as a generalization...Or If I was to say "Americans are better workers than Russians"  means I am now a racist?  Because like you said "Assume" is where It makes it a racist act of saying anyone coming north is "Mexican"

You might be projecting.

I like a good argument.

This is True Fascism by the definition you posted. 

"A board member of the American Civil Liberties Union's chapter in Colorado said on his Facebook page all Donald Trump supporters ought to be shot before they can cast their ballots for the front-runner candidate."

This is the company you keep ;)

• Like 2